The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 11 December 2012, 04:25 AM   #91
MonBK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspen View Post
So it's all about $$$€€€¥¥¥ then?
I had him pegged in post #51.
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:27 AM   #92
subtona
"TRF" Member

Watch: APK & sometimes Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naeemiqbal View Post
I shared every thing whatever you people asked me if till now you cant able to judge the watch then i cant say anything.And i can find the contact info to rolex but they didnt share any email address on there official website there is only phone number and fax number on there website and i need email address to send them a picture and whatever they ask me to send i will send them.Any how tomorrow i will call on there contact number and i will ask there email address.
would you explain the day you bought the watch, was it the only watch you bought that day? did you look at it at time of purchase or was it 1 of several bought on a whim?

clearly the dial shifted in its keeper during the printing, really not so hard to understand... it shouldn't have gotten through the quality check but when million watches are going out, some are bound to pass...

you will not even be a blip on the rolex concern meter, i would not waste time to pursue satisfaction except to bring it back to the AD and have them correct it and be hopefully indebted to you for your next purchase for your trouble.

Old 11 December 2012, 04:28 AM   #93
Knappo 1307
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Sea Dweller
Quote:
It is a big mistake of rolex manufacturer and i dont want to return it because if i return it to AD then he will give me another watch and the story will end. And i dont want to close this story easily i have to make complain to Switzerland.and to ask them that how this watch came out of the company with such a big mistake.can anyone give me the email address of rolex headquarters?
Sounds like OP is looking for a handout, from Rolex.
Knappo 1307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:29 AM   #94
handsfull
"TRF" Member

Watch: youlookinat?
It appears you still have the plastics on it. Simple way to prove it was purchased at an Rolex Authorized Dealer = Post a pic of your purchase receipt..
handsfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:29 AM   #95
Armyguy03
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 | 16600
Quote:
I shared every thing whatever you people asked me if till now you cant able to judge the watch then i cant say anything.And i can find the contact info to rolex but they didnt share any email address on there official website there is only phone number and fax number on there website and i need email address to send them a picture and whatever they ask me to send i will send them.Any how tomorrow i will call on there contact number and i will ask there email address.
Why dont you fax them the watch. Do you have the paperwork? If so, post a pic, and fax that to them as well. A fax is as good as an email and I am sure you will get a prompt response. I'm not saying that I don't believe you. I AM saying that this watch is 100% fake, and if real, a majority of people in your shoes would send it back for replacement, but request that the dial be sent back to sell to some collector in the distant future.

Take my word for it. I used to work in a factory and nothing will happen to anyone at Rolex for this slip up. Nothing, nada, zero, zilch. No one will be fired, "talked to," reprimanded, scolded. They will likely have a good holiday laugh and go on with business as usual. They might even have a "board" where things like this get hung up so more people can have a holiday laugh.

You will get some free service, and your watch back.
Old 11 December 2012, 04:30 AM   #96
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
I am still waiting for you to answer my question in my post 84 or are you just hoping for a hand out from Rolex after making this so called terrible mistake. And you will not get a direct email address from Rolex,there contact address is below

The Rolex Watch Co. LTD
Rue Francois-Dussaud 1211
Geneve 24
Switzerland

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:30 AM   #97
Naeemiqbal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorman8276 View Post
...DUBAI is famous for it's COUNTERFEITS!

Yes Dubai and Honk kong are famous for counterfeits. But it is a real one.if you still think that it is a fake then lets have a bet.
Naeemiqbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:33 AM   #98
Vincent65
"TRF" Member

Yawn...
Vincent65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:34 AM   #99
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Quote:
Yes Dubai and Honk kong are famous for counterfeits. But it is a real one.if you still think that it is a fake then lets have a bet.
As you have not answered my question thats been clearly posted.

ICom Pro3

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Old 11 December 2012, 04:35 AM   #100
T.S.Eliot
"TRF" Member

Watch: aholic
Quote:
The engraved corner is already visible in this picture and the lower picture i cannot share because at the lower area its serial number is engraved and i dont want to share serial number of the watch.
At this point, there are still uncertainties to the authenticity of your watch. The serial number and warranty card are important elements, just take a picture of the lower part of the dial with the serial number and the warranty card. You can cover the numbers/letters in the middle if you don't want to share it. make sure the the other warranty card elements (dealer and country) are clear.
"Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead, / Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep seas swell / And the profit and loss. / A current under sea / Picked his bones in whispers. / As he rose and fell / He passed the stages of his age and youth / Entering the whirlpool. / Gentile or Jew / O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, / Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you."

Cheers,
K
T.S.Eliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:35 AM   #101
Naeemiqbal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
Before this thread goes on please answer my below question.

You have eyes to look when you bought it, and those are the same eyes that have typed your post on forum.So if you see it now why the hell did you not see something was wrong when you bought it that mistake on the dial stands out like a sore thumb.

I already answered this question that if manufacturers cant notice the mistake how can i notice in an minutes but i notice it later when i look at the dial closely and now i will not contact the AD i will contact the headquarters,to take a big prize.Because i got a big mistake of rolex.
Naeemiqbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:39 AM   #102
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Quote:
I already answered this question that if manufacturers cant notice the mistake how can i notice in an minutes but i notice it later when i look at the dial closely and now i will not contact the AD i will contact the headquarters,to take a big prize.Because i got a big mistake of rolex.
Just like your post unbelievable and your big prize.

ICom Pro3

www.mc0yad.club

Old 11 December 2012, 04:43 AM   #103
T.S.Eliot
"TRF" Member

Watch: aholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.S.Eliot View Post
At this point, there are still uncertainties to the authenticity of your watch. The serial number and warranty card are important elements, just take a picture of the lower part of the dial with the serial number and the warranty card. You can cover the numbers/letters in the middle if you don't want to share it. make sure the the other warranty card elements (dealer and country) are clear.
Too late for that I guess
"Phlebas the Phoenician, a fortnight dead, / Forgot the cry of gulls, and the deep seas swell / And the profit and loss. / A current under sea / Picked his bones in whispers. / As he rose and fell / He passed the stages of his age and youth / Entering the whirlpool. / Gentile or Jew / O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, / Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you."

Cheers,
K
T.S.Eliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:43 AM   #104
Armyguy03
"TRF" Member

when i look at the dial closely and now i will not contact the AD i will contact the headquarters,to take a big prize.Because i got a big mistake of rolex.[/QUOTE]

One doesnt have to look at the dial closely to see this FU. Lastly, again, you will not take a big prize from Rolex. Please erase these thoughts from your mind. No prize, no ballon, no money, no stuffed animal, no accolades, no wine, no cherries, no flowers, no checks, no money order, no new Lebron James sneakers, no property, no food, no clothes, no envelopes filled with dreams, no vintagve Levis jeans, no 1st Edition MJ sneakers, no signed autographed pics of the original Rolex staff, nothing. You will get a fixed watch and thats it.
Old 11 December 2012, 04:48 AM   #105
Vincent65
"TRF" Member

Vincent65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:50 AM   #106
MonBK
Banned

Thanks Peter.
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:52 AM   #107
masterserg
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP
Guess he got his prize :)
Old 11 December 2012, 04:52 AM   #108
1675-David
"TRF" Member

1675-David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:53 AM   #109
Solo118
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona
I will state it again. Rolex will not care, they will just tell you send it in which will take weeks to fix

Just do what we all suggested and take it to this "dealer" you bought it from and they will exchange it. It will take just a few minutes than take a few weeks at Rolex geneva
Solo118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:55 AM   #110
perpetualman88
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 116610, 5712/1A
told you all this was some BS ;) ha
perpetualman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:56 AM   #111
themast
"TRF" Member

Quote:
It's not about betting. It's about you convincing this audience that the watch is real.

Please produce clear pictures of the dial, of the serial and model between the lugs, of the box, the receipt, the card, etc etc (mask out things for your privacy). Then we can keep talking.

ps: I do not care what you want to do with the watch but I am curious to know if the watch is real or not.

Last edited by themast; 11 December 2012 at 04:59 AM.. Reason: added ps
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 04:59 AM   #112
Solo118
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by themast View Post
It's not about betting. It's about you convincing this audience that the watch is real.

Please produce clear pictures of the dial, of the serial and model between, the lugs, of the box, the receipt, the card, etc etc (mask out things for your privacy). Then we can keep talking.
There are no serial numbers in the lugs... its in the rehaut at 6 oclock on a new model such as the DJ2

Anyways OP, yeah just a few digits of the serial plus paperwork (warranty card and/or receipt) would suffice to your claim of authenticity. I really am interested to see if its genuine

If its genuine, it will still not shut us up because you can get this easily remedied by going to your dealer for an exchange. I still dont get why you would waste your time complaining to Rolex Geneva.... what do you think it will accomplish?
Solo118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 05:15 AM   #113
alexthegreat123
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT 16710 w/ 3186
New "error" dial? could be the collectible soon )))))
Old 11 December 2012, 05:32 AM   #114
jamesbondOO7
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex or nothing
I bought a DSSD in a market in Beijing. No box, no papers. It is already broken. For 40 €, should I complain to Rolex?
Old 11 December 2012, 06:02 AM   #115
Armyguy03
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbondOO7 View Post
I bought a DSSD in a market in Beijing. No box, no papers. It is already broken. For 40 €, should I complain to Rolex?
I can get you the email address.
Old 11 December 2012, 06:02 AM   #116
Furbo
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR
Quote:
Don't bother with requests from others, nothing will change even if you post all the required pics and your wife's bra size for good measure.

Do whatever you like, write to rolex, take the watch back or put in on ebay, it's your watch.
Furbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 06:31 AM   #117
themast
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbo View Post
Don't bother with requests from others, nothing will change even if you post all the required pics and your wife's bra size for good measure.

Do whatever you like, write to rolex, take the watch back or put in on ebay, it's your watch.
He is certainly free to do whatever he wants but he came here to share his experience and we have, rightfully, asked to show convincing proof of authenticity.

Again, I do not care what he does with the watch, but I am genuinely interested in knowing the "truth" about it.
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 06:47 AM   #118
mjclark32
"TRF" Member

Watch: IWC, Rolex, AP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBK View Post
Thanks Peter.
X100
Old 11 December 2012, 07:02 AM   #119
jlc123
"TRF" Member

Watch: Overseas
Only 19 posts to get banned, impressive . This was a funny thread, great posts guys .
jlc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 2012, 07:02 AM   #120
bayerische
"TRF" Member

Watch: Smurf
What a friggin' troll!

Glad he's gone.