The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 18 May 2019, 09:59 AM   #1
znammzDJ41
"TRF" Member

DJ41 Transaction with Gold Watch Co

After three months of researching between the 116610LN Sub and 126334 DJ41 Blue Index and Jubilee, I decided to go with the DJ41. I found Gold Watch Co from 24Chrono and decided to go with them because they have the lowest price at $9169 shipped. After I did the wired transfer I did some more research about Gold Watch Co and what I found worried me. Below is my review of the transaction:
Communication: 4.5/5
I called GW Co and spoke with one of their Rep. name Moshe and we discuss the process and he assured me that after payment I should receive the watch within 2 business days. He answered all my questions and concern over the phone but it is a little on the slow side when it comes to answering email.
Transaction Process: 4.5/5
Moshe assured me that I will receive the watch within two days of payment receive. I made payment through wire transfer on Friday 10 MAY and received the DJ41 on 16 MAY so four days instead of two as promised. However, I have no issue with that as I know gray market dealer sometime is merely an agent and have to source the watch elsewhere or have the watch stored elsewhere.
Product: 5/5
The product arrived as described with box, instruction, service manual, receipt, and a certificate of authentication stating five years guarantee from them. Rolex warranty card was not included but Moshe did state the fact to me that it will not be included due to their gray dealer status so no issue there.
Overall, I was happy with the purchase although I was nervous and worry for a few days due to their negative review in the past. Below are pics of the watch.
znammzDJ41 is offline   Reply With Quote