The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 December 2017, 03:33 AM   #1
Wesley Crusher
"TRF" Member

Icon10 Christmas giveaway!!!

All,

2017 isn't over just yet, but I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for making TRF such a great place. I'd like to give special thanks to the Steve and the rest of the mods for making sure that TRF is held to a high standard (though I'd suggest not locking any more BC threads! ). I have been a member of many forums over the years and without fail, have stopped posting on all of them because most forums eventually go downhill. Not TRF! TRF is definitely the best forum out there with the best people.

Now, for the giveaway!

I AM GIVING AWAY ONE NEW WOLF WATCH ROLL.

The watch roll has a black pebbled leather on the outside and a groovy purple microfiber lining! It can hold three watches (note: mine does not have the partitions shown in the pictures.)

Rules: The rules are simple! Simply post in this thread if you are interested in entering. Anybody and everybody can enter. The only thing that I ask is that if you are not a pledge member, please think about donating so we can keep this forum going strong.

At 12:00 PM (GMT -8) on Sunday, December 25, I will take the names of everybody who has entered the giveaway and assign a number randomly via RANDOM.ORG. The drawing will take place shortly after.

Once I pick the winning number, I will contact the winner for his/her shipping information. I will ship worldwide for free.

Thank you and GOOD LUCK!!!

Wes
Wesley Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote