The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches > Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 14 May 2020, 05:44 AM   #1
tng11
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex Oysterflex Strap Set and Smarty Endlinks for Daytona (ED/EE)

Selling a like new set of Rolex Oysterflex straps, size E-D and E-E plus a set of Smarty Endlinks for 6-Digit Daytonas. Only been tried on a few times. This is a full set to convert your SS professional Rolex to an Oysterflex setup.

The strap will fit most 6 digit professional models (exceptions being 126660, 126600 and 216570 as the have wider lugs as far as I know.) The size exactly corresponds to 4 links and 5 links on a regular SS bracelet. The endlinks have been tried on Daytona and Explorer I and fit well, though I should note there is a tiny bit of play as is known with Smarty endlinks.

I am asking $700 USD for the set shipped by overnight FedEx to CONUS/Canada. It will be sold as a set and not broken up. I must emphasize that the strap is not easy to obtain from an AD as you must provide them with a serial number for a watch that originally comes with the strap just to order it. Plus you have to wait weeks for the endlinks to come from Asia. You can get the full set now, no hassle or waiting.

Please ensure these are the correct size for you as I will not accept returns for sizing issues.

tng11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2020, 02:25 AM   #2
tng11
"TRF" Member

Withdrawn. Thanks TRF.
Old 2 August 2020, 12:17 AM   #3
tng11
"TRF" Member

Bump, for sale again.