The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 16 March 2020, 10:35 AM   #1
Kowaco
"TRF" Member

Watch: G Shock
War of the Worlds, Orson Welles and The Invasion from Mars. Never thought it could happen again, but it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 16 March 2020, 10:40 AM   #2
joeychitwood
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolexes & Tudors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowaco View Post
War of the Worlds, Orson Welles and The Invasion from Mars. Never thought it could happen again, but it is.
Is there any number of cases or deaths that would convince you this is a real problem?
Old 16 March 2020, 10:43 AM   #3
Kowaco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeychitwood View Post
Is there any number of cases or deaths that would convince you this is a real problem?

Yes “mine”

Old 16 March 2020, 11:15 AM   #4
gnuyork
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Quote:
Yes “mine”

Class
Old 16 March 2020, 12:15 PM   #5
joeychitwood
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolexes & Tudors
Quote:
Where
Here is a link to the ACEP site describing the physicians’ conditions. Though I realize you may not recognize the college of emergency physicians as a legitimate source of medical information during a time of media hysteria.

https://www.acep.org/corona/covid-19...quis-md-facep/

Quote:
Yes “mine”
Well, good luck to you. Admirable.
Old 16 March 2020, 12:46 PM   #6
Kowaco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Here is a link to the ACEP site describing the physicians’ conditions. Though I realize you may not recognize the college of emergency physicians as a legitimate source of medical information during a time of media hysteria.

I’m glad you sent the link, it’s certainly not unusual that one doctor a 70 year old man is in ICU and the other doctor in his 40,s presented with symptoms consistent with coved-19. No one here denies that coved-19 is deadly to elderly and no one denies that 40 year olds can’t get it either.
I think we need to all check back on this board in 90 days, anyone not checking in we can assume they died

Old 16 March 2020, 12:54 PM   #7
Carry The Interest
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I think we need to all check back on this board in 90 days, anyone not checking in we can assume they died
Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion on the severity of the matter and how society has been responding.

That being said, I am kindly asking you to keep these kind of remarks to yourself. Statements like this and some of your previous ones are flat-out unnecessary and crudely provocative. They're also insensitive to members who might be taking this issue more seriously or feeling it closer to home. I have no authority here to make you do this, just asking out of common decency for the rest of our community.
Old 16 March 2020, 01:14 PM   #8
Star Ferry
Banned

All the relevant information about this virus is easily accessible through the CDC or mainstream media. Why not just close this thread
Old 16 March 2020, 01:16 PM   #9
Kowaco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry The Interest View Post
Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion on the severity of the matter and how society has been responding.

That being said, I am kindly asking you to keep these kind of remarks to yourself. Statements like this and some of your previous ones are flat-out unnecessary and crudely provocative. They're also insensitive to members who might be taking this issue more seriously or feeling it closer to home. I have no authority here to make you do this, just asking out of common decency for the rest of our community.

No problem see you in 90 days or not

Old 16 March 2020, 08:48 PM   #10
mountainjogger
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: M99230B-0008
Quote:

To say that ACEP is accepted as a legitimate source of information is an understatement.

Last time I checked ACEP had about 20,000 emergency medicine physician members. Their practice guidelines and clinical policies are considered credible and authoritative by emergency medicine physicians.

In the legal arena, ACEP is accepted by state medical boards on clinical protocol and protocol related SOC (standard of care) issues. And in court, any person who calls himself an "expert" on emergency medicine who is not versed in ACEP's guidelines and policies is toast. So, yes I would say that ACEP is accepted a legitimate by physicians.
Old 16 March 2020, 04:01 PM   #11
pickettt
"TRF" Member

Watch: Shiny One
Quote:
Dress rehearsal.
Closed Thread