The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30 December 2017, 01:57 AM   #1
krlyuzh
2024 Pledge Member

Icon13 Issue resolved.......thank you

Please watch out for 540-395-3773 texting you. "Darryl Seow Zhi Qiang" as he presents himself. I am 100% sure its a scam, guys.

Guy texts you, commits way too quick at full asking price, refers to your TRF listing. Asks for bank wire info then tells you to send a picture tagged with his name on it. I told him no and that he can Google me or look on my website or call me or look at my post count on here, WUS, etc.

He then said he just wants to be sure the watch is there and was scammed before. I said I will only send him a picture of watch and wrote down next to it to only send funds to my business name. He then said the picture was blurry (it was perfectly clear).

He's fishing for a picture with his name on it so he can scam someone by pretending to be selling a watch. Please, always do your homework on sellers. Buy from trusted sellers, buy from guys with long history, and if the deals sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I hope someone finds this thread if they Google his name or phone number when he contacts you.

I am also fairly certain he is using a text messaging app, so number can change after he sees this.

-Kirill
krlyuzh is offline   Reply With Quote