The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 8 June 2013, 06:53 AM   #1
mboverst
"TRF" Member

FS: Panerai Luminor Marina Base Logo PAM 000 N Serial - Boxes/Papers -DFW Watches Wty

For sale is a classic Panerai Luminor Marina Base Logo PAM 000 N serial in excellent 88% condition. This 44mm piece shows some dimples and light scratches on the high polished stainless steel. This piece comes on a Panerai black calf strap with a stainless steel tang buckle, and also comes with a Panerai rubber dive strap. Included is the outer cardboard box, inner cardboard box, inner pearwood box, polishing cloth, bezel protector, screwdriver, both straps, manual, guarantee booklet, movement stickers, and the warranty card. This also comes with a one year DFW Watches warranty. All pictures are of the actual item being sold. (263)

Asking $3,900 shipped via FedEx Overnight with full insurance in the CONUS. I ship worldwide via FedEx Priority International (1-3 days to most destinations) with full insurance; please just add $100 to the price.

Payment by bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Please add 3% processing fee for credit cards and PayPal.

I am a member of the IWJG and NAWCC with worldwide references and deals on every major watch forum.

Please e-mail me at sales@dfw-watches.com or call me toll free at 800-616-6598 with any questions (I don't check PMs regularly). Also, please mention where you saw this ad.

Thanks!

mboverst is offline   Reply With Quote