The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 27 June 2006, 03:16 AM   #1
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Forever Green Party.

Humorous look at the green party.
So here we are. 2006, and still the world has yet to implode under the weight of plastic waste,exhaust emission carbons, or worn 4X4 tyres. And despite all the warnings, I can see little sign of Global warming. Especially considering the last Gas bill I had.That appeared to be for the whole bloody village, instead of my Domestic residence.

Yet the Green lobby marches on regardless, waffling on about Carbon footprints and other tree hugging techniques.

'Save the Whales' seems to be a popular cry, yet it is an acknowledged fact. That Whales and Seals consume several times the amount of fish than Humans do. But the over'whale'mingly obvious way of sorting our own food shortages, by eating nothing but Whales and Seals for a few years. Seems to have been overlooked by the Greens
Hell, the extra fish would be throwing themselves onto the beaches to avoid the crowds after a few years...

The Korean guys have the answer, as dogs are surely ecological food. Having no use outside of a family pet, apart from a Co#k extending status symbol.A (Big Dog, Small D##K, being the factual evidence of this, with Rottweilers and Pits, being the ultimate status symbol for the men with Weasels wedding tackle). And the French, despite their penchant for shitty wafer thin cars, certainly do their bit by eating millions of tons of seemingly useless creatures, from Frogs and Snails, to Horses and Rats. While their Women shun wasteful razor blades, in favour of sporting Armpits furrier than small Arctic dwelling rodents in the cold season.

The New-Zealand guys too, do their bit for ecology. No other race can turn a field full of sheep into a full blown leisure centre,and without laying a single Brick.Now they deserve recognition for this, however tasteful the end result,with a bit of mint sauce.

The biggest problem of all is the fact we have far too many people living on our Planet, which is why we're all in this alleged sh!te in the first place.

All the other buggers are the ones spoiling it for us good guys. Take Carbon emissions for example,the typical German Superior car Uberwagen owner. Will fettle his pride and joy to the highest possible mechanical standards, which means casual 100mph runs to Germany, leave hardly a whiff of Co2. Probably less than the after-drinking farting contest outside the local pub. While some people in the poorer countries, hack down a perfectly good tree and burn it, because they don't no any better.

New technologies and fuel sources are way too little, way too late. To stop this self inflicted strangulation would require us to travel back in time. And wipe all the Robert Louis-Stephenson's, Daimler & Benz and Henry Fords from the face of the Earth. Then deem the quest for scientific knowledge heretical and punishable by torturous death to prevent others making their breakthroughs. We would have to engineer a global return to the middle ages, which clearly is not never going to happen.

Even if that were possible, why should we do it? Life on this planet's already survived one bloody huge environmental disaster, so we're all on borrowed time anyway. We bleat on about how unfair we've been to the other animals on the planet. But really it's just hubris, that has us looking to continue the existence of mankind, beyond human arrogance, though there's not much point now. Man is, and always will be,the most dangerous thing, on this green planet earth.

Just a little bit of writing to get away from the bloody useless
bloody boring,and greatly overrated so called sport football. Now played now by a bunch of grossly overpaid tossers, who think themselves to be the dogs dangly bits.And very soon the average man in the street will not be able to find the cash to see a premier match.Football is not a sport now, nothing but a business run by the media,and not for fans.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 June 2006, 09:17 AM   #2
mailman
TRF Moderator & DATE-JUST41 2024 Patron

Watch: 126610LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
. Man is, and always will be,the most dangerous thing, on this green planet earth.
Unfortunatly you're right Padi.
mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 June 2006, 02:04 AM   #3
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman View Post
Unfortunately you're right Padi.
And unfortunately Paulie so are you.

ICom Pro3

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Old 28 June 2006, 07:50 AM   #4
mailman
TRF Moderator & DATE-JUST41 2024 Patron

Watch: 126610LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
And unfortunately Paulie so are you.
Hey I resemble that remark
mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 June 2006, 05:40 PM   #5
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

And I resemble you resembled that remark.

ICom Pro3

www.mc0yad.club

Old 28 June 2006, 11:19 PM   #6
Rockrolex
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: What do you think?
And now the latest from our side of the pond - Several shops and restaurants are going to stop selling lobsters because boiling them is cruel and unusual punishment. It could hurt their feelings.

Let's see. We should stop cutting grass, because it could hurt the blades when the mower slices through them. We should stop eating lettuce because pulling the leaves off and cutting them will hurt them. We shouldn't pick cotton because, again, pulling the bolls off their stems is painful to them.

Is there anything we can do? Is it OK to drink water? Probably not, because that will deprive the trees and grass of nourishment.

Bottom line - we humans need to starve and freeze ourselves to death so that plants, animals and fish can live. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

Tosser Cabinet Member

Official Member: 'Perpetual 30' Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2018
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2019
Rockrolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 June 2006, 02:01 AM   #7
----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrolex View Post
And now the latest from our side of the pond - Several shops and restaurants are going to stop selling lobsters because boiling them is cruel and unusual punishment. It could hurt their feelings.

Let's see. We should stop cutting grass, because it could hurt the blades when the mower slices through them. We should stop eating lettuce because pulling the leaves off and cutting them will hurt them. We shouldn't pick cotton because, again, pulling the bolls off their stems is painful to them.

Is there anything we can do? Is it OK to drink water? Probably not, because that will deprive the trees and grass of nourishment.

Bottom line - we humans need to starve and freeze ourselves to death so that plants, animals and fish can live. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
It makes about as much sense as you extending the story of some restaurants that voluntarily decide to not serve lobster into humans freezing and starving to death because of this (i.e. not much).

I hope you argue your cases better than this!