The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Vintage Rolex Discussion

Old 20 October 2016, 09:27 PM   #1
Synderella
"TRF" Member

Icon20 If youve got a minute to help me ?

Amongst some of my aunts belongings given to me recently was a a cute little perhaps Rolex watch... Quite a quirky lady who liked things simply because she liked them.... Not for value hype or the brand, she managed to collect some strange and beautiful things so far whilst going through these things a few items I thought to get valued, couple things have been worthless -completely, but I have had 3 pieces of jewellery bring a twinkle to the eye of experts..told to tuck away very safe. Now i m here..i know next to nil about watches or how to even post up this thread in fact ha, so im here to ask if anyone can help identify this watch ive looked amongst many photo in the net not to find anything that close...ONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT]
Synderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 October 2016, 10:06 PM   #2
MonBK
Banned

Post a pic of the watch.
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2016, 01:30 AM   #3
Richard Carver
"TRF" Member

Hi Hannah, a pic would be good but unless it's an oyster (screw in crown) it is most likely one of dozens of ladies dress watches designed and marketed by Rolex over the decades. These can be quite beautiful but unfortunately have little value beyond the materials it was made with.

They are usually marked "Rolex" on the dial and movement as well. We can confirm the watch for you with a pic but if the above info sounds like your watch I would suggest you get it serviced, wear the hell out of it and tell funny stories about your quirky aunt. :)
Richard Carver is offline   Reply With Quote