The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Vintage Rolex Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 8 April 2020, 12:23 PM   #1
Styles Bitchley
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1680
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshere View Post
frankly 6500AUD is too much for the risk.

Its obvious the OP is trying to sell it here, if not already sold.

I don’t think so. Just sounds like someone told him it could be worth a whole lot and he’s looking for information.
Old 8 April 2020, 12:39 PM   #2
narembeen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles Bitchley View Post
I don’t think so. Just sounds like someone told him it could be worth a whole lot and he’s looking for information.
Thanks - thats more accurate but I dont blame people for thinking the worst. It was on ebay in the first place, but my work situation also changed over the past week so I dont need to sell this. I am chatting to someone who messaged me here about my options, bit I am thinking of just getting these service parts and wearing it. I would hate to see this watch just diappear into some guys collection never to be worn.

To whoever asked earlier, will post pictures soon sure and will also post photos once I get this sorted out.

Can anyone tell me why it says RM58 on the papers?
Old 8 April 2020, 01:08 PM   #3
alwayshere
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by narembeen View Post
Thanks - thats more accurate but I dont blame people for thinking the worst. It was on ebay in the first place, but my work situation also changed over the past week so I dont need to sell this. I am chatting to someone who messaged me here about my options, bit I am thinking of just getting these service parts and wearing it. I would hate to see this watch just diappear into some guys collection never to be worn.

To whoever asked earlier, will post pictures soon sure and will also post photos once I get this sorted out.

mate, we'd be keen to see it on your wrist all restored!
Old 9 April 2020, 02:23 AM   #4
Styles Bitchley
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1680
Quote:
Originally Posted by narembeen View Post

Maybe it’s some internal code to where it was originally bought? First thing that came to mind was possibly the original sale price in Malaysian Ringgit, but that would just be too cheap.
Old 9 April 2020, 09:07 AM   #5
narembeen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles Bitchley View Post
Maybe it’s some internal code to where it was originally bought? First thing that came to mind was possibly the original sale price in Malaysian Ringgit, but that would just be too cheap.
For a first guess thats a very good one! You're right it is a bit low though. I will keep asking around hopefully I do find out one day. I am going to take some decent pictures outdoors over the easter break. Sorry you guys have been making assessments off some of my terrible photos. I will take the time to make some better pix cheers
Closed Thread