The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 8 June 2020, 03:32 AM   #1
Kayno
"TRF" Member

SohAIS set the bar pretty high

Hello Forum,

My first time buying a watch online was on Friday, and I have to say SohAIS made the transaction amazing.

I was very skeptical at first because of the horror stories I've heard before, but Aamir did everything to prove me wrong.

Looking at different watches, I was in the market for a very specific one, 11617LN Random Serial. Since this watch was a gift, I needed to get my hands on the watch ASAP. Aamir worked with me Friday afternoon in a very consistent back and forth. I was very picky and asked him for a video including a piece of paper with my name on it right next to the watch. Aamir replies with my name, today's date, the model, and a high-quality video showing the bits and pieces of the beautiful GMT.

Right after I knew that this watch was the one I wanted, Aamir went above and beyond to make sure I received the watch the next day, underpromising and overdelivering throughout the way.

TL;DR, AIS Watches is a phenomenal store that I will definitely visit again.

Thank you.
Kayno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ais watches , sohais