The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 July 2014, 05:00 AM   #1
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
What is your favorite Nautilus and why?

Like everyone understood my favorite is by far the 5712, love the dial with that amazing blue, and the fact that it has a few complications, the PR indicator is always useful especially that the power reserve is not very big, at the salon they told me around 38 hours.

Another thing I love is the moon indicator, can't say it's the most useful thing, except if you are a werwolf but it's nice to look at.

Plus I love the micro rotor movement.

My second favorite would be 5726/1A-001, the annual calendar is super useful, but if after getting my 5712 and maybe an Aquanaut, if I had the financial means I would probably get the 5712 in WG, the silver dial is beautiful, maybe not as much as the blue but still awesome.

In third place would be the 5990, the dial is quite nice, and the GMT always useful since I travel quite often.

The 5711 is nice but can't say I would get it, there are many Nautilus and Aquanauts that would come first, I'm sure the blue dial is amazing, but in real just saw the white dial, left me cold as ice.

One which I would definitely not get is a chronograph, I've had a few, still have one now, and it's a function that I practically never use, on top of that I don't find them very nice.

Which are your favorite ones and why? You can talk about just one or a few.

lapince is offline   Reply With Quote