The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 21 October 2021, 06:06 PM   #1
Alo(ha)waii
"TRF" Member

Be cautious with PureCoconut

Posted in the “WTB” section & PureCoconut reached out. Offered a BLRO for $21,000. Definitely a bargain seeing that it’s going for a bit more. I countered with 20k in ETH (Crypto) & he accepted.

I mentioned that his references weren’t that great, he had 1 & he proceed to share his address with me. Funny thing is that he claims he is in San Francisco & I happen to be planning a holiday there & arrive there tomorrow, 10/21 & mentions he is willing to meet F2F.

I’m fairly open to doing it at this point but I request a photo & timestamp for that extra verification that’ll give me a peace of mind.

Here’s what he sent me. Already seemed fishy/photoshopped so I sorted through his post history. Age doesn’t really add up & posts seem off.

Maybe he can come in here & prove that he is indeed legit. He seems pretty “active” but still I’m cautious.
Alo(ha)waii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2021, 06:46 PM   #2
CaveDweller
"TRF" Member

Watch: Timex
Absolutely fine - doesn't look photoshopped at all .....
CaveDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2021, 07:45 PM   #3
jimcarver
"TRF" Member

I don't get it, am I missing something? The pic isn't clear enough for me to say its photoshopped.

He has done everything you asked but you think the photo of his head doesn't match that of his body (he doesn't even state that it is a picture of him in the post). So you have gone all in and warned people to be cautious of him.

Don't get me wrong, he could be a scammer for all I know but innocent until proven guilty.
jimcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 October 2021, 03:57 AM   #4
CaveDweller
"TRF" Member

Watch: Timex
Jim - look at the box pic. Note the sign with the name and date is perfectly flat, and perfectly aligned, almost "dead" somehow

Now try to replicate that using actual objects - virtual impossible

I'm not saying the sale is good or bad - just that the picture looks photoshopped to me ....
CaveDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 October 2021, 02:53 PM   #5
Rollied
2024 Pledge Member

Yea….that timestamp looks funky…
Rollied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 December 2021, 11:37 PM   #6
PureCoconut
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5711
Somebody hacked my account. I've never owned the pepsi on jubilee. Picked up pepsi on oyster just last week. Tourneau, Moda, and other TRF members can vouch for me. That post is 100% a scam!!

Mods can you please tell me next steps!
PureCoconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 December 2021, 04:30 AM   #7
omar10213245
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Hulkerino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo(ha)waii View Post
Posted in the “WTB” section & PureCoconut reached out. Offered a BLRO for $21,000. Definitely a bargain seeing that it’s going for a bit more. I countered with 20k in ETH (Crypto) & he accepted.

I mentioned that his references weren’t that great, he had 1 & he proceed to share his address with me. Funny thing is that he claims he is in San Francisco & I happen to be planning a holiday there & arrive there tomorrow, 10/21 & mentions he is willing to meet F2F.

I’m fairly open to doing it at this point but I request a photo & timestamp for that extra verification that’ll give me a peace of mind.

Here’s what he sent me. Already seemed fishy/photoshopped so I sorted through his post history. Age doesn’t really add up & posts seem off.

Maybe he can come in here & prove that he is indeed legit. He seems pretty “active” but still I’m cautious.
PureCoconut is 100% legit. I bought his Z-blue a few months back, no problems at all, I absolutely 100% vouch for his trustworthiness.
omar10213245 is offline   Reply With Quote