The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 13 January 2013, 02:25 PM   #1
buddydog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Guy
FS: Ultimate JLC NSA/NSD package - DLC'd OEM Ti bracelet, BH NATO & JLC loupe

Pleased to offer the Ultimate Jaeger LeCoultre Navy Seal Alarm/Navy Seal Diver accessory package:

1. OEM JLC Titanium bracelet that has been DLC'd by Jack at IWW. The finish is a beautiful satin black. It emulates the look of the articulated rubber strap but with strength of a Ti bracelet. The cost of the bracelet was $2000 with additional $395 for the DLC finish. The bracelet is currently sized for a 7.75" wrist but all of the extra links (also DLC'd) are included for the larger wrist.

2. JLC Beverly Hills Boutique Edition Incursion NATO strap. This is different than the typical NSA/NDS strap in which the "COMPRESSOR" stitching is in black for the full stealth look. The hardware is also in Ti. Original packaging included. Cost was $250.

3. JLC Loupe.....examine your goregous JLC piece with this Basel only loupe....can't remember how much I paid for this but I'll toss it in the package:

The entire package is priced very fair at $2000.00 USD. CONUS sales only. Paypal +3% payment only (no e-check and no gift). Once the fund clears, the Ultimate Package will be shipped via USPS, tracked and insured. References available upon request.

Watch head is NOT included:
buddydog is offline   Reply With Quote