The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 17 July 2019, 06:19 AM   #1
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Rolex Submariner BNIB 116610 LN, Full warranty from USA AD - $11,300.

Up for sale is my brand new, never worn, never sized (never even tried on) Rolex Submariner 116610 LN - AKA: Ceramic Sub with Date. Watch comes with EVERYTHING that a U.S.A. dealer offers - both boxes, both tags, bezel protector, all booklets and the warranty card filled out in my name. As per U.S.A. Rolex AD guidelines most of the stickers were taken off the new watch prior to shipment to me however, the most important sticker (the caseback sticker) remains. The watch has NEVER been in a display case, no links were taken out and is as factory fresh as you will find! $11,300 (net) - PayPal plus 3% unless you use the 'friends and family' option and I will overnight this watch to you via UPS Overnight Insured. I have numerous references from TRF and other forums and you can e-mail me at: mr_shui@hotmail.com with any questions and I will respond promptly. I am offering a 3 day return privilege if watch is not as described. Get this BNIB Ceramic Submariner now as they are still EXTREMELY tough to find! Thank you to TRF for the space and thank you for reading this ad!

Valle de Joux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 July 2019, 03:52 AM   #2
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Never tried on the wrist!
Old 21 July 2019, 05:04 AM   #3
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valle de Joux View Post
Up for sale is my brand new, never worn, never sized (never even tried on) Rolex Submariner 116610 LN - AKA: Ceramic Sub with Date. Watch comes with EVERYTHING that a U.S.A. dealer offers - both boxes, both tags, bezel protector, all booklets and the warranty card filled out in my name. As per U.S.A. Rolex AD guidelines most of the stickers were taken off the new watch prior to shipment to me however, the most important sticker (the caseback sticker) remains. The watch has NEVER been in a display case, no links were taken out and is as factory fresh as you will find! $11,300 (net) - PayPal plus 3% unless you use the 'friends and family' option and I will overnight this watch to you via UPS Overnight Insured. I have numerous references from TRF and other forums and you can e-mail me at: mr_shui@hotmail.com with any questions and I will respond promptly. I am offering a 3 day return privilege if watch is not as described. Get this BNIB Ceramic Submariner now as they are still EXTREMELY tough to find! Thank you to TRF for the space and thank you for reading this ad!

Up
Old 22 July 2019, 05:27 AM   #4
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Congrats to Shane Lowry!
Old 23 July 2019, 05:30 AM   #5
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Monday bump!
Old 24 July 2019, 03:13 AM   #6
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Up
Old 25 July 2019, 05:08 AM   #7
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Factory Fresh!
Old 1 August 2019, 02:44 AM   #8
Valle de Joux
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

SOLD! Thank you TRF and buyer!!