The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 13 July 2019, 02:19 AM   #1
infinitejester
"TRF" Member

FS: Nomos Club Campus “Amsterdam” LE

For your consideration is my Nomos Club Campus. This version is limited to just 75 pieces, and was specially produced for Ace Jewelers in Amsterdam. It has a really beautiful dark gray dial with just a hint of texture, with red accents throughout and a striking white subsidiary seconds register. This is the larger 38mm Club case and it wears thin and comfortably!

This watch is in excellent used condition with only minimal signs of wear. It was worn as part of a rotation, and less frequently after a period of time (hence the reason for the sale). I acquired it in November 2018 directly through Ace shortly before the series sold out. Close inspection reveals some light hairline scratches that are common to Nomos watches with a high polish. The strap is original, and has been worn, but I think there’s plenty of life left in it. I’ve worn this watch on a light brown suede strap and thought it looked great.

This watch comes as a complete set with box and papers, with shipping within the CONUS on me through USPS. I'm located in New Hampshire and would be happy to drive almost anywhere in New England for a face to face deal.

I don’t do a ton of buying/selling on the forums but do have some feedback here and on watchuseek (same username). I’ve also been selling on eBay for years. Please feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions about my credentials or history - I’m more than happy to provide my phone number for a conversation, LinkedIn page, etc - whatever is needed to make a buyer feel comfortable. To build your trust, I offer returns on the watch if it is not as described, as long as you initiate the request within 48 hours of receipt, I just ask that the buyer pay shipping at that point.

My asking price is $1600 net to me through Paypal. Please feel free to DM with offers and questions!

Please note I have edited out the LE number on the warranty card and case back photos, but rest assured it is intact and not tampered with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
infinitejester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 July 2019, 02:27 AM   #2
infinitejester
"TRF" Member

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
infinitejester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 July 2019, 04:29 AM   #3
infinitejester
"TRF" Member

This one is sold - thanks!