The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 14 May 2017, 03:25 AM   #1
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex 16570 Explorer II Black Dial Z-Serial 3186 Movement w/Box & Papers

For Sale:
Rolex 16570 Explorer II with black dial. This watch represents the pinnacle of the 40mm Explorer II series, featuring solid endlinks, superluminova lume, engraved rehaut (rolexrolexrolex) and the upgraded 3186 movement. Serial number Z984xxx was sold new in November 2009 at a U.S. authorized dealer.

Condition:
Condition is 90-91% “excellent” per the TimeZone guidelines. The lugs have several small nicks, particularly on the 5 o’clock lug, and the bracelet/clasp has the usual light “desk diving” type scratches. The 78790A fliplock bracelet has 12 links total which I believe is 1 link short. Service history is unknown, but watch is running well inside of COSC specs with healthy amplitude.

Accessories:
Includes inner box, outer box, document holder, warranty card, and three booklets.

Price & Terms:
$4850 includes domestic (USA) overnight shipping with insurance. Bank wire preferred but paypal may be considered if buyer is well established in the watch community and agrees to pay the 3% fee. No offers to trade, please.

As far as references, I have completed dozens of transactions with forum members and substantial positive feedback can be located by searching for my username "NKflyer" online or in the "who's who" section here on the forum. Please inquire if further info is needed regarding references.

No returns unless watch is significantly not as depicted so please view pics very carefully as they are part of the description. Private message or email nkflyer@earthlink.net is the best way to contact me. Thanks!

NKflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2017, 01:19 AM   #2
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

Bump.
Old 19 May 2017, 12:34 AM   #3
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

Bump.
Old 23 May 2017, 01:05 AM   #4