The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 11 May 2017, 12:43 PM   #1
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex 16523 SS/18k Zenith Daytona White Inverted 6 Dial - Amazing Unpolished

For Sale:
Rolex 16523 SS/18K Daytona with zenith movement and the rare “inverted 6” dial which was only produced for a short period of time. Besides the inverted six on the bottom register, this dial also features distinct black trim around the subdials which is much more striking than the usual gold trim. This is a good opportunity to pick up an interesting zenith Daytona for a more reasonable price than the all-stainless models. According to the estate of the prior owner, this watch was a total “safe queen” which rarely saw the light of day and the incredible unpolished condition certainly reflects that.

Condition:
Condition is 93-94% “near-mint” per the TimeZone guidelines, with some very tiny marks on the bezel that can be viewed with a loupe. I would have rated the condition even higher except that the caseback and undersides of the lugs do have some scratches from a careless past inspection. The original 78363 bracelet has no stretch whatsoever and still has a factory protective sticker inside the clasp. All 13 links are present as well (12 installed plus 1 extra). Service history is unknown. Watch is keeping COSC time with good amplitude, but the crown action is a bit stiff. I tested the chrono function and it works & resets properly.

Accessories:
Includes original inner box, outer box and extra link (not pictured). Paperwork could not be located.

Price & Terms:
$9975 includes domestic (USA) overnight shipping with insurance. Bank wire preferred but paypal may be considered if buyer is well established in the watch community and agrees to pay the 3% fee. No offers to trade, please.

As far as references, I have completed dozens of transactions with forum members and substantial positive feedback can be located by searching for my username "NKflyer" online or in the "who's who" section here on the forum. Please inquire if further info is needed regarding references.

No returns unless watch is significantly not as depicted so please view pics very carefully as they are part of the description. Private message or email nkflyer@earthlink.net is the best way to contact me. Thanks!

NKflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2017, 03:25 AM   #2
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

A couple of less zoomed photos, as requested.

Old 17 May 2017, 01:20 AM   #3
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

Still available.
Old 19 May 2017, 12:34 AM   #4
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

Lots of inquiries but still available.
Old 23 May 2017, 01:06 AM   #5