The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 23 May 2008, 10:25 PM   #1
jac67
"TRF" Member

Watch: Me
FS: Rolex and Tudor watches - PRICES REDUCED

ALL WATCHES MUST BE SOLD – MAKE AN OFFER!!!

Please note all prices are in Australian Dollars. Prices do not include shipping and/or insurance.

Rolex Air-King (14000M) - Price $A2,900
This is LNIB, never worn, it is FLAWLESS.
K Serial (hence mid 2001 till 2002), B&P's, green tag (no red tag since non-chronometer), all booklets, bezel protector and 78350 solid bracelet.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual (1025) Goldshell (14k) - Price A$999
This watch is in worn condition. All original dial, hands and bracelet. It is also running fast.
967XXX Serial (1963), no box or papers.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date (15000) Stainless Steel - Price A$2,900
The watch is a 8.03m serial, so it dates to around 1983. This watch is complete with all box & papers, tags.
Condition is perfect. Only worn a few times.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date (1500) Two-tone (SS/14kYG) - Price A$2,900
The watch is a 2.27m serial, so it dates to around 1969. The watch come complete with all box & papers, booklets, tags etc.
It is very rare to find a watch this age that is complete. I bought it from the original owner. He was an Airman during the Vietnam War and bought the watch in 1969 at the Clark Airforce Base in Angel City in the Philippines. It has all the original booklets, tags as well as original caseback sticker.
It is complete and original.
Condition is very good, but used.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date (1550) Goldshell (14k) - Price A$2,500
The watch is a 6.12m serial, so it dates to around 1979. This watch has been fully overhaulled by Rolex, and has service papers (dated 2006). Service cost A$1,200. Condition of watch head is perfect, original rivitted bracelet is stretched and worn. Watch hasn't been worn since service.

Rolex Oyster Quartz Date-Just (17000) Stainless Steel - Price A$3,200
This is an Oyster Quartz. It is complete with all box & papers etc., as well as Rolex service paper (dated Aug 2005). This watch is basically brand new! At the official Rolex service, I had the whole watch case replaced.
I have NOT worn the watch since the service. The watch also comes with all booklets and tags. Please note the red "Quartz" hang tag (included) is extremely rare and I have seen them sell by themselves for US$300!
Like I said the watch is like new.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date-Just (1630) Two-Tone (SS/14kYG) - Price A$7,500
This watch is a Oyster Perpetual in a Oyster Quartz case. These are very, very rare and only produced for a very short period of time.
The watch is a 5.13m serial, so it dates to around 1977. It comes with Rolex Japan service paper dated 2004 (no box) and Rolex green pouch. The watch is perfect with full bracelet.
I recently ordered two extra links for it from Rolex Geneva, and they cost me A$700 (for the 2). I have only worn the watch a few times.
Condition is perfect.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual pre- Explorer (6298) - Price A$4,800
The watch is a 973XXX, date stamp inside caseback IV53. The watch has original dial, hands and BREVET+ crown, and I had an original Rolex leather strap and buckle installed by Rolex. Watch keeps excellent time.

Tudor Oyster Prince Self-Winding (9061) - Price SOLD
The watch is a 716XXX serial. Watch keeps good time. Also comes with 7850 folded bracelet.

Tudor Oyster Prince Self-Winding (7808) Gold Plated - Price A$650
Watch keeps good time. Dial is REDONE

EMAIL: jacsim@senet.com.au

John.
jac67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2008, 06:16 AM   #2
Thani
Banned

Watch: Milgauss 116400 GV
what series is the SS oysterquartz? thanks in advance

and can you please post more pics of the SS oysterquartz showing box and papers and tags and all

thank you very much, might be very intrested
Thani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2008, 11:52 AM   #3
jac67
"TRF" Member

Watch: Me
I have uploaded more pics in its own listing.

Thank you.

John.
jac67 is offline   Reply With Quote