chgo_risti on IG
fullcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 September 2018, 07:40 AM   #3
Stack
"TRF" Member

Watch: PAM312|AP 15400ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick c View Post
Thanks for posting the interview I was able to do. I hope you enjoyed it. Was the first time I have done an interview like that in person. Was a bit nervous to say the least.
Old 8 September 2018, 12:09 PM   #4
nick c
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stack View Post
Thanks for posting the interview I was able to do. I hope you enjoyed it. Was the first time I have done an interview like that in person. Was a bit nervous to say the least.
So you the one you are a pro
nick c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 September 2018, 02:05 PM   #5
erik asher
"TRF" Member

Quote:
The questions you asked were spot on and I was impressed as you really captured everything we, as Ristis, would want to know! Very well done! Constructive feedback would be to know the questions off hand so you can spend more time making eye contact and your speech would be more fluid. But I was very impressed and BIG congrats!

I didn’t interpret him to be saying that there would be another bronze inteodcued in SIHH 2019. I took it more that he was citing the bronze as an example of the unique properties and materials that would be continued to be introduced in the submersible line going forward, including 2019. Do you have a take on this?

Thanks!
erik asher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 September 2018, 02:24 PM   #6
Stack
"TRF" Member

Watch: PAM312|AP 15400ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik asher View Post
The questions you asked were spot on and I was impressed as you really captured everything we, as Ristis, would want to know! Very well done! Constructive feedback would be to know the questions off hand so you can spend more time making eye contact and your speech would be more fluid. But I was very impressed and BIG congrats!

I didn’t interpret him to be saying that there would be another bronze inteodcued in SIHH 2019. I took it more that he was citing the bronze as an example of the unique properties and materials that would be continued to be introduced in the submersible line going forward, including 2019. Do you have a take on this?

Thanks!
Thank you for the feedback. This was the first time I have ever done an interview before and also first time setting it up with mics and everything lol. So definitely a bit nervous. Since I was a one man shop lol. I definitely tried to memorize the questions but this whole thing happened so fast and wanted to make sure I didn’t mess anything up. I think that was a lot of my nerves. But honestly he was so easy to chat with that it made it easier and the conversation flowed a lot better. Was very nice about everything and didn’t suck any questions which was great.

I really did try to touch on subjects that have come up in my platform and even negative things that I have heard. I’m sure all of ya are tired of the same fluff intervieess where we don’t gain anything new. Hopefully I was able to get some of those answered for everyone.

I think I’ll be better going forward for sure. Or at least I hope.

I mentioned in another post, after listening to the interview i believe it was more in regards to submersibles being more of the experimental ground for new materials as we have seen. bronze, Carbotech, BMG. He was talking about the bronzo in that light and I believe when he mentioned seeing another one this year. He was talking about a new material coming out that they have created.

I would highly doubt he would leak anything about a new bronzo for sure.
Old 8 September 2018, 02:42 PM   #7
Uppersouth
"TRF" Member

Watch: SWISS
Quote:
Very interesting! Good slate of questions.
-ROBERT FROST
Uppersouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 September 2018, 02:46 PM   #8
Pattyb69
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR|LVC|PAM 911
Quote:
So you're the total hunk! Nice job on the interview!
Pattyb69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 September 2018, 09:47 PM   #9
erik asher
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Thank you for the feedback. This was the first time I have ever done an interview before and also first time setting it up with mics and everything lol. So definitely a bit nervous. Since I was a one man shop lol. I definitely tried to memorize the questions but this whole thing happened so fast and wanted to make sure I didn’t mess anything up. I think that was a lot of my nerves. But honestly he was so easy to chat with that it made it easier and the conversation flowed a lot better. Was very nice about everything and didn’t suck any questions which was great.

I really did try to touch on subjects that have come up in my platform and even negative things that I have heard. I’m sure all of ya are tired of the same fluff intervieess where we don’t gain anything new. Hopefully I was able to get some of those answered for everyone.

I think I’ll be better going forward for sure. Or at least I hope.

I mentioned in another post, after listening to the interview i believe it was more in regards to submersibles being more of the experimental ground for new materials as we have seen. bronze, Carbotech, BMG. He was talking about the bronzo in that light and I believe when he mentioned seeing another one this year. He was talking about a new material coming out that they have created.

I would highly doubt he would leak anything about a new bronzo for sure.
Big congrats on the community within a community that you have created. I think your interview sheds a ton of light on the direction of the brand—something we were all concerned with and wondering about. I should also say that I think you did great for the first time and look forward to watching you evolve in this space.

I totally agree that he was not casually referring to a new Bronzo and that is a misinterpretation of his words.
erik asher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 September 2018, 02:52 AM   #10
Cru Jones
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

The CEO had good things to say. I like the notion of focus on product, not market segments.

It will be interesting to see the new materials.

As for the bronzo, he clearly said there will be one next year. There is absolutely no room for misinterpretation.
Cru Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 September 2018, 02:56 AM   #11
fullcourt
"TRF" Member

Watch: panerai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cru Jones View Post
As for the bronzo, he clearly said there will be one next year. There is absolutely no room for misinterpretation.
agree, i've watched it more than once.

i'm guess a blue dial with a pr indicator

chgo_risti on IG
Old 9 September 2018, 03:00 AM   #12
Cru Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullcourt View Post
agree, i've watched it more than once.

i'm guess a blue dial with a pr indicator

Yup, and that would be fine by me. I personally prefer the 507 “pronzo” to the 382. The PR indicator gives a “steam punk” vibe to the bronze submersible case.
Cru Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 September 2018, 01:33 PM   #13
fullcourt
"TRF" Member

Watch: panerai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cru Jones View Post
Yup, and that would be fine by me. I personally prefer the 507 “pronzo” to the 382. The PR indicator gives a “steam punk” vibe to the bronze submersible case.
cru, whatever you like my man....hoping you can score one

chgo_risti on IG
Old 9 September 2018, 01:42 PM   #14
MP5

Bronze base radiomir would be a must buy
MP5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 September 2018, 01:45 PM   #15
The OG Beef
"TRF" Member

Quote: