The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 16 December 2018, 03:23 AM   #1
dwjez14
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: All of them
Any other members enjoy ufc.

I love ufc and have for a long time. We go to a lot of ufc events. We went to 3 in a row few months ago. Dallas , Las Vegas , LA. I’m really looking to the ufc a few weeks from now here are some photos. We usually sit front row on floor or front row on section 100s. Here are a few photos my wife with Pettis me with some legends. My son with Mickey rourke in la few months ago which I might add was the nicest GUy ever. Chris Pratt was super cool also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dwjez14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 December 2018, 03:46 AM   #2
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
I am not a fan but met Chris Prat at an event a few years ago. He was the nicest guy, a true gentleman (I don’t mean any disrespect but I was actually suprised, teaches me a lesson about having preconceptions I guess). Without a doubt, he was the most physically solid human being I have ever seen, it was like you could drive a truck in to him at high speed and it would just bounce off.
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 December 2018, 03:59 AM   #3
dwjez14
2024 Pledge Member

Yes Chris Pratt was so awesome. He does not take his stardom for granted he is very humble and down to earth. He looks like a great father as well. I watched him at ufc after the fight stay for 30 minutes take photos with fans. He would get down on his knees to give smaller kids hugs and photos. Yes there was little kids at ufc. He makes you want to root for him and see his movies. Mickey rourke is not the biggest star but he is a star. My son asked for photo he then proceeded to ask my son if he was smiling and check to make sure it was a good photo with him So cool and such a nice guy. Now Elon musk biggest d-ck. Ever. He had security with him they were not sitting by him front row but standing next to us because we were by the restroom halfway. His security told us do not take photos of Elon. Then when he walked by my son asked for a photo and he said I never do photos for anyone. He was with a butch of weird looking people. He strikes me as a guy that stays up all night on stuff and parties. Which we know he does party
Old 16 December 2018, 03:59 AM   #4
dwjez14
2024 Pledge Member

Yes Chris Pratt was a big guy in person. Not like your typical movie star. He has some muscle on him
Old 17 December 2018, 03:27 AM   #5
Headshrinker
"TRF" Member

Watch: Day-Date
I have never been to a match, but I do enjoy the competition. For the most part, these are highly skilled fighters that appear approachable and professional. I like it much more than boxing.
Headshrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 December 2018, 03:38 AM   #6
offrdmania
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

I used to watch UFC religiously when a match used to be an event only a couple times a year. We used to plan parties and barbecues around them but now the matches are so often that they have lost their allure IMO. I havent watched a match in years it seems.

I live right by San Luis Obispo in California and used to see Chuck and Heidi downtown all the time. They were there so often that no one would bother them.
Old 17 December 2018, 05:13 AM   #7
Chloe&Harley
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Milgauss white
I’m a fan ... great pictures
Chloe&Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 December 2018, 06:17 AM   #8
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Been to a half a dozen.

Been watching for years. Stopped a bit ago based on some of the drama.

I still pay attention tho. And was ringside a month or so ago at MSG. Good times for sure.

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)
superdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 December 2018, 01:19 PM   #9
James K
"TRF" Member

I watch most of the events, still haven't been to a live event yet. Been watching since UFC 1 waaaaay back in the day when I as still in high school. I love how the sport has evolved.
James K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 December 2018, 01:22 PM   #10
brandrea
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: es make me smile
I used to follow it more closely, but I get tired of the constant suspensions and controversy.
brandrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 December 2018, 01:19 PM   #11
shabaang
Banned

i got to meet claudia gadelha this past week at ceasars palace in vegas. She still had her black eye from her loss that saturday in canada..was super cool. I tried to upload a pic but this site won't let me due to size restrictions.
shabaang is offline   Reply With Quote