The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 5 December 2019, 08:18 AM   #1
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

FS: 1984 Rolex Submariner 16800 Creamy Patina

Hello TRF!

Sometimes we forget that the Rolex Submariner is the classic tool watch. This example has truly been used, with scars to show for it. Fantastic patina, a dial slowly turning tropical, and a whole lot of character.

This is an 8.4m serial Rolex Submariner reference 16800, dating it to 1984. The watch shows significant signs of wear on case, bezel, and bracelet. The pearl on the bezel has aged to a deep yellow color, while the dial and hands have aged accordingly to a creamy light patina. The minute hand, for some odd reason, is much darker than the dial plots, seconds and hour hands. The dial has started to show signs of turning tropical - I included a macro shot of this. It’s quite hard to see but willing to send a video to interested buyers. Service history is unknown but is keeping time.

Pricing this appropriately for anybody who appreciates a used vintage watch. If desired, it will need a lot of work, but I think this is a very robust tool watch with great patina and signs of age.

I’m asking $6,795 inclusive of shipping. I accept wire, Zelle, PayPal F&F/G&S +3%to those with solid references. I’m also open to, and much prefer, a face-to-face in Los Angeles or Orange County.

I have plenty of references on TRF, WUS, Facebook, Watchexchange. Please buy with confidence. All sales are final.

Please let me know if you have any questions, either through PM or on Instagram @1mrsla

Thanks for looking!

Old 6 December 2019, 04:56 AM   #2
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

$6,688 shipped CONUS
Old 8 December 2019, 01:33 AM   #3
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

Bump