The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 17 January 2022, 09:57 AM   #1
Vince C
"TRF" Member

Swiss emporium in collins street Melbourne

Hi All,

New to this Forum and a new person in Rolex Rabbit hole.

I want to ask everyone, does anyone have the experience to shop or buy any watch or Rolex in "Swiss emporium" in collins street Melbourne.

Since I am new to Rolex and bought a Rolex in this shop, the salesperson was busy on that day, and he said he would email back the Tax invoice to me after I paid off my Rolex. But I waited for one month now still have not received anything and tried to call and message him; he wanted to ignore me. Can anyone share what you think about this issue? Do I buy a fake Rolex, and he tries to avoid me or any responsibility?
Vince C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2022, 10:13 AM   #2
SocialMediaUser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince C View Post
Hi All,

New to this Forum and a new person in Rolex Rabbit hole.

I want to ask everyone, does anyone have the experience to shop or buy any watch or Rolex in "Swiss emporium" in collins street Melbourne.

Since I am new to Rolex and bought a Rolex in this shop, the salesperson was busy on that day, and he said he would email back the Tax invoice to me after I paid off my Rolex. But I waited for one month now still have not received anything and tried to call and message him; he wanted to ignore me. Can anyone share what you think about this issue? Do I buy a fake Rolex, and he tries to avoid me or any responsibility?
Why do you not go back to the store and ask the same questions?
SocialMediaUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2022, 10:17 AM   #3
amanbra
"TRF" Member

you might have better luck getting info in an Aus facebook forum.
amanbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2022, 10:30 AM   #4
inadeje
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: me lose count.
Leverage thread - only created to send to the AD to procure a response.

Nothing more to see here, move along…
♛ 116689 ♛ 116500LN Blk ♛ 116500LN Wht ♛ Sky Dweller 326934-003 ♛ 126710BLNR ♛ 126710BLRO - ♛ 126610LV ♛ 16520 ♛ 16523 ♛ 16610 ♛ 5513 Birth Year - ✠ Patek Philippe 5980/1A-001 - AP 26331ST Panda - Panerai Fiddy 127, Bronzo 671, 687, 111, Ω Speedmaster 1957 Broad Arrow, Daniel Roth Endurer Chronosprint, Cartier Santos XL - ✿ Tudor Black Bay 58 Bronze M79012M, Montblanc TimeWalker Chrono 41
inadeje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2022, 10:36 AM   #5
Vince C
"TRF" Member

thanks for your comment, since I am in quarantine period at the moment. will do after I can go out.
Old 17 January 2022, 10:44 AM   #6
Emery
"TRF" Member

I have not bought from them before, but have visited the store on multiple occasions, and Ben has always been a pleasure to deal with.
They are well-rated in the community and being a physical shop with a reputation to maintain, I doubt they’ll try to shirk responsibility.

With that said, one thing I’m unsure of:
- you bought a Rolex from them
- they’ll send through tax invoice once all payment has been received (I’m guessing multiple transfers)
- I’m assuming you haven’t received the watch yet? Since they would probably only release goods upon full payment.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2022, 11:11 AM   #7
Vince C
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery View Post
I have not bought from them before, but have visited the store on multiple occasions, and Ben has always been a pleasure to deal with.
They are well-rated in the community and being a physical shop with a reputation to maintain, I doubt they値l try to shirk responsibility.

With that said, one thing I知 unsure of:
- they値l send through tax invoice once all payment has been received (I知 guessing multiple transfers)
- I知 assuming you haven稚 received the watch yet? Since they would probably only release goods upon full payment.
Yes, Ben was very good and his response quick before i asked where is my tax invoice. after i ask where is my tax invoice, he started to ignore me and don't take my call anymore. so make me think the watch is fake.

- you bought a Rolex from them, ::: yes bought it from them

- they値l send through tax invoice once all payment has been received (I知 guessing multiple transfers)::::: yes, two time transfer, the last time pay off the whole amount Ben helped me for fitting and due to another customer waiting and he said will email the tax invoice to me by end of the day.

- I知 assuming you haven稚 received the watch yet? Since they would probably only release goods upon full payment. full payment got the watch and fitting in the shop already and take the watch back home.
Old 17 January 2022, 11:24 AM   #8
Vince C
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery View Post
They are well-rated in the community and being a physical shop with a reputation to maintain, I doubt they’ll try to shirk responsibility.

With that said, one thing I’m unsure of:
- they’ll send through tax invoice once all payment has been received (I’m guessing multiple transfers)
- I’m assuming you haven’t received the watch yet? Since they would probably only release goods upon full payment.
Yes, Ben was friendly and responded before I asked where my tax invoice was. after I asked, he changed to ignore my message and call. This sudden change made me worry about selling the fake watch to me.

"yes, bring the watch back home."
"yes, two-time transfer, second time made the final payment to get the watch and Ben helped for fitting the new watch and check everything."

"yes full payment was made, and have the watch in my home now."
Old 17 January 2022, 12:10 PM   #9
RolexSimon
"TRF" Member

You just need to go in and get your receipt. I don't think you'll have a problem and it won't be a fake.
RolexSimon is offline   Reply With Quote