The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 11 August 2020, 02:07 PM   #121
pickettt
"TRF" Member

Watch: Shiny One
His name is Daryl, btw.
pickettt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 August 2020, 01:47 PM   #122
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ROLEX
Daryl... If you are on TRF and are reading this, Please PM me, I have a business proposition to discuss with you!

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Hole In One! 10/3/19 DMCC 5th hole, par 3, 168 yards w/ 4-Iron.
BNA/LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 September 2020, 02:24 PM   #123
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

YES! 🤎

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Old 11 October 2020, 08:05 AM   #124
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

You can have a few cold one with one but don't feed them!

Old 26 October 2020, 02:39 PM   #125
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Squaching in the backwoods... Big Foot?

Attached Images
File Type: png Squatching.png (76.5 KB, 138 views)

Old 17 November 2020, 09:06 AM   #126
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613

Bump.

It’s 2020 guys, if aliens don’t invade, Sasquatch doesn’t make an appearance, the earth isn’t proven flat and the moon landing isn’t successfully refuted, will they ever be? I don’t think much more can try to take our spirits. Unless 2021 tells 2020 to hold its beer. Then what........

Ps. I sincerely hope that Bigfoot is real. Just for novelty sake. Imagine a family of Bigfoot sitting around watching these Sasquatch hunting shows. Comments like “hey that’s Greg!!” when there is some silly sound or knock are what I imagine and it makes me a little happy to hope for something so silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2020, 09:26 AM   #127
Spectre38
"TRF" Member

Watch: and be amazed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoat View Post
Bump.

It’s 2020 guys, if aliens don’t invade, Sasquatch doesn’t make an appearance, the earth isn’t proven flat and the moon landing isn’t successfully refuted, will they ever be? I don’t think much more can try to take our spirits. Unless 2021 tells 2020 to hold its beer. Then what........

Ps. I sincerely hope that Bigfoot is real. Just for novelty sake. Imagine a family of Bigfoot sitting around watching these Sasquatch hunting shows. Comments like “hey that’s Greg!!” when there is some silly sound or knock are what I imagine and it makes me a little happy to hope for something so silly.

Being from Florida... isn't your crypto the Skunk Ape?

Everyone knows Bigfoot doesn't really believe in the Skunk Ape.
Old 17 November 2020, 09:51 AM   #128
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre38 View Post
Being from Florida... isn't your crypto the Skunk Ape?

Everyone knows Bigfoot doesn't really believe in the Skunk Ape.

I didn’t say I hope he’s found in Florida!! Funny you suggest that though because Myakka is about 35 miles from me and some of the “names” for the skunk ape are “Myakka Ape” and “Myakka Skunk Ape”. Never seen one. I did find a young deer that was very unusually eaten (don’t know if I can post pic or not) out on the property though.

Old 17 November 2020, 10:34 AM   #129
Spectre38
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I didn’t say I hope he’s found in Florida!! Funny you suggest that though because Myakka is about 35 miles from me and some of the “names” for the skunk ape are “Myakka Ape” and “Myakka Skunk Ape”. Never seen one. I did find a young deer that was very unusually eaten (don’t know if I can post pic or not) out on the property though.
My mom lives in Daytona and I spent several Spring Breaks there in the '80s... I swear I saw several Sasquatches just off A1A....
Old 17 November 2020, 11:09 AM   #130
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 1501
Quote:

Site rules are very specific. Only photos of usually eaten deer are permitted.

Quote:
My mom lives in Daytona and I spent several Spring Breaks there in the '80s... I swear I saw several Sasquatches just off A1A....
If it was spring break, they were likely just visiting students from Arizona State.
Old 17 November 2020, 11:15 AM   #131
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPaul View Post
Site rules are very specific. Only photos of usually eaten deer are permitted.

If it was spring break, they were likely just visiting students from Arizona State.

Well hell. Guess the consortium won’t be able to dissect my deer photo then. The rules are here for guys like me though, I guess.

Old 17 November 2020, 11:15 AM   #132
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:

Beware, they may commit you to the looney bin with talk like that around here.

Old 17 November 2020, 11:34 AM   #133
Spectre38
"TRF" Member

Quote:
If that's the reason they commit me, they have missed all of the good stuff.
Old 17 November 2020, 09:48 PM   #134
Spectre38
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Oh, by the way I was trying to be funny regarding the Sasquatches off A1A during spring break... they were just really hairy spring breakers... both men and women.
Old 18 November 2020, 01:12 AM   #135
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Oh, by the way I was trying to be funny regarding the Sasquatches off A1A during spring break... they were just really hairy spring breakers... both men and women.

Old 10 January 2021, 12:11 PM   #136
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Stopped searching for Winter. Will resume searching in the Spring of 2021.

I'm gonna focus on my Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory Studies for now!

Old 10 January 2021, 12:51 PM   #137
dimag333
"TRF" Member

I sold a tv show a ton of field recorders to find BF. They didn’t

steve
dimag333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 January 2021, 11:14 PM   #138
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNA/LION View Post
Stopped searching for Winter. Will resume searching in the Spring of 2021.

I'm gonna focus on my Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory Studies for now!
The quest for truth has no off-season.
Old 11 January 2021, 06:08 AM   #139
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
The quest for truth has no off-season.
Thanks for that you are right!
I'm mounting a Squaching Posse to Mammoth again in a few weeks. We will be combining Squaching & Skiing.

Anyone interested PM me... No Deposits and you must bring your own tracking and ski gear!

Old 11 January 2021, 06:10 AM   #140
Wcdhtwn
"TRF" Member

Watch: SkyD, SD43, GMT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayerische View Post
But I'm sure most of them insects.
And plants.
Wcdhtwn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 February 2021, 01:38 PM   #141
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Checking in with my fellow Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch hunters.

I am back in the mountains of Central California searching. I have not had any luck. I came across some possibe tracks, followed them and after several miles they disappeared.

Keep up the tracking and share your stories here please! They are out there somewhere...

Old 5 February 2021, 02:19 AM   #142
Petroc Tremaine
"TRF" Member

I've seen Bigfoot.

Petroc Tremaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 February 2021, 02:20 PM   #143
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petroc Tremaine View Post
I've seen Bigfoot.
Great research, thanks for sharing. This Bigfoot clearly has had a pedicure and major waxing.

Old 6 February 2021, 07:42 AM   #144
dauster
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blufinz52 View Post
I cannot for the life of me understand how seemingly intelligent people believe in such nonsense. Whether it's bigfoot, alien abductions, faked moon landings or the Illuminati, I'm always amazed how so many people completely lack any critical thinking.
I think the illuminati are real (unsure if they are what people say they are) but are connected and similar to free masons rooted in German Bavaria.

Alien abductions cases like Travis Walton and some mass sightings at a school in Africa do leave me thinking there might be more to the subject.

What I don't understand is people like you that are super arrogant and think they know everything but have not ( I assume) looked into any of these things and then look down on people that are interested in these topics.

Always easy to make fun of things but if you look into some of these subjects you might actually be surprised...
dauster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 February 2021, 08:04 AM   #145
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauster View Post
I think the illuminati are real (unsure if they are what people say they are) but are connected and similar to free masons rooted in German Bavaria.

Alien abductions cases like Travis Walton and some mass sightings at a school in Africa do leave me thinking there might be more to the subject.

What I don't understand is people like you that are super arrogant and think they know everything but have not ( I assume) looked into any of these things and then look down on people that are interested in these topics.

Always easy to make fun of things but if you look into some of these subjects you might actually be surprised...

It’s not arrogance necessarily. I would say for most it’s comfortable to not give the above referenced subjects much critical thought. It would be a bad day for anyone to realize the potential for any of those things to be factual. The calling others opinions nonsense and stating they lack critical thinking would most likely qualify as arrogant though. I believe it’s more a defense mechanism than anything.

As for me, I’m much too uneducated in the matters to have a solid opinion either way. I’ve had a many alcohol stimulated discussion about the possibilities of most referenced topics and do believe all could be possible (except the moon landing) but hey if you want to believe it was faked who the hell am I to degrade your opinion?

Old 6 February 2021, 08:36 AM   #146
dauster
"TRF" Member

Quote:
It’s not arrogance necessarily. I would say for most it’s comfortable to not give the above referenced subjects much critical thought. It would be a bad day for anyone to realize the potential for any of those things to be factual. The calling others opinions nonsense and stating they lack critical thinking would most likely qualify as arrogant though. I believe it’s more a defense mechanism than anything.

As for me, I’m much too uneducated in the matters to have a solid opinion either way. I’ve had a many alcohol stimulated discussion about the possibilities of most referenced topics and do believe all could be possible (except the moon landing) but hey if you want to believe it was faked who the hell am I to degrade your opinion?

agreed, it's most likely a defense mechanism deep down. and actually I don't necessarily believe all of it including that the moon landing was faked.

I do think, however, they used some fake footage and acted like it was real...

My point is that there seems to be much to it than people want to admit ( to most of these topics).

Almost, like pedophiles in the catholic church, it's just that the evidence is now so overwhelming that people can't deny it. It sure is uncomfortable to think about.
dauster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 February 2021, 01:11 AM   #147
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

From 'The Oklahoman', Jan 23, 2021

Quote:
State Rep. Justin Humphrey admits his legislation to establish a Bigfoot hunting season is primarily intended to draw tourists to southeast Oklahoma and not to bag the fabled creature.

Humphrey, R-Lane, told The Oklahoman on Thursday that he is not a Bigfoot believer but keeps an open mind.

"I have been in the woods all my life and I have not ever seen any sign of Bigfoot," Humphrey said. "I have never heard Bigfoot, but I have some people that I know that are good, solid people who I will guarantee you 100% have said they have had experience with Bigfoot. So, I know there are people out there that you will not convince that Bigfoot doesn't exist.

"There are a lot of people, who really, really believe in Bigfoot and so it is going to give them the opportunity to come down. We want to make it a real deal. You can have a license. You can get out there and hunt this thing. I want to be really clear that we are not going to kill Bigfoot. We are going to trap a live Bigfoot. We are not promoting killing Bigfoot. We are promoting hunting Bigfoot, trying to find evidence of Bigfoot."

Humphrey's House Bill 1648 would direct the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation to establish the annual dates of a Bigfoot season and create any necessary specific hunting licenses and fees. Humphrey said he would like to see a $25,000 bounty for the live capture of a Bigfoot.

After news of Humphrey's bill broke on Wednesday, the lawmaker said he received calls from true believers who embrace the idea, as well as skeptics who think he should be run out of office for filing such a piece of frivolous legislation.

"I had one lady just scream at me that she is going to make sure I will get beat because of this and told me I've lost my mind," Humphrey said. "I don't think they (critics) understand what we are trying to do to promote our area."

Humphrey said he is just trying to capitalize on what merchants in Hochatown, a popular southeastern Oklahoma destination in McCurtain County, are already doing by selling Bigfoot to tourists. Bigfoot merchandise is a popular seller in Hochatown. Nearby in the town of Honobia, there is an annual Bigfoot festival each October, so the hunting season ideally would coincide with that, he said.

Humphrey said he has received numerous calls from people who already want to buy a Bigfoot hunting license just for a souvenir.

"They want to buy a license because they want to frame it on the wall," he said. "Anything that could be a revenue creator is something we ought to look at and definitely entertain.

Humphrey thinks the chances of passing HB 1648 is about 50-50.

"A lot of that has to do with how the media treats me on this," Humphrey said. "If I go getting beat up on this, then the legislators are going to be scared to jump on it. If most people understand it as a good tourist attraction, and if it is presented like that, I think most of the legislators understand that, and I think most of the legislators are humored by it . ... I think most legislators understand what I am trying to do and will give it a serious look."

Humphrey admits he has authored more serious legislation, but argues that bringing tourist revenue to southeastern Oklahoma also is important work for his district. Whether you believe in Bigfoot or not, people can have fun and enjoy the outdoors going on a hunt for one, he said.

"If we get this passed, I can promise I am going to be on one of the first hunts, and I guarantee you we will have fun, and that's what it's all about," he said. "That is what we are trying to promote."
Old 7 February 2021, 07:51 AM   #148
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
From 'The Oklahoman', Jan 23, 2021
That's Brilliant Marketing IMHO!

"Whether you believe in Bigfoot or not, people can have fun and enjoy the outdoors going on a hunt for one." he said.

Squaching is Fun and If you get lucky you get to see one and if you somehow manage to capture one you collect $25K! Ya Hooo!

Old 7 May 2021, 02:28 PM   #149
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Took my doggie to search for Bigfoot at a few lakes in California. No Luck but she is on my team 100%.

Old 26 June 2021, 04:11 AM   #150
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

The snow has thawed and it's that time of the year when Mr. Bigfoot is on the look out for a Ms. Bigfoot to mate and make Little Bigfoots to keep thriving and living right under our noses!

Maybe This Is The Year I Will See One? I will continue my search in the mountains of California.

I am sure you will continue your search wherever you are...
PLEASE Provide Updates Here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bigfoot-1-1167x1536.jpg (77.2 KB, 52 views)