The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Old 25 August 2021, 08:06 AM   #1
Wkdsid
"TRF" Member

Premier Heritage B09 “Bordeaux” dial LE

This has been quietly added to the Breitling.com e-commerce store. Only mention I see is from Miami boutique on Instagram. No one seems to know about this, but it’s another Premier Heritage model at 40mm. Same as pistachio but with different color strap and obviously dial. Limited to 250.

I think it looks amazing to be honest. Super vibrant red dial with that amazing manual wind B09, 100m water resistance, just fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wkdsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2021, 11:00 AM   #2
arcadelt
"TRF" Member

Premier Heritage B09 “Bordeaux” dial LE

Looks very nice, but I'm still waiting for a different look. The sub-dials on this look like they are a shade of brown.

PS, here in Australia they call the dial "burgundy"

arcadelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2021, 01:31 PM   #3
Plebs
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkdsid View Post
This has been quietly added to the Breitling.com e-commerce store. Only mention I see is from Miami boutique on Instagram. No one seems to know about this, but it’s another Premier Heritage model at 40mm. Same as pistachio but with different color strap and obviously dial. Limited to 250.

I think it looks amazing to be honest. Super vibrant red dial with that amazing manual wind B09, 100m water resistance, just fantastic

Very interesting piece. Haven’t seen or heard about this one either. The burgundy dial looks pretty nice with the brown strap. Will look forward to seeing this in person.

Plebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2021, 11:49 PM   #4
RW16610
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116710LN
Great looking dial! Seems as if it'll appear slight different colours from an angle / in different lighting.
RW16610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 August 2021, 10:13 AM   #5
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Rendering looks better than real which is never ideal. I don’t hate it but think they made the right choice launching with the pistachio green here.
Old 31 August 2021, 08:36 AM   #6
Mr Biggles
"TRF" Member

Watch: JLC Reverso 1948
All the AD's near me don't have the pistachio. Sofar haven't been able to see that one in real life -_-
Mr Biggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 September 2022, 09:30 AM   #7
Cayenne06
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: VC Overseas DT
I apologize for bringing up an old thread, however after an extensive search this is the ONLY thread about the Boudreaux Premier B09 I can find on the site. My question is, has anyone purchased this piece that could share some “real light” photos? Nothing taken in lighting purposely to enhance the burgundy dial? A black strap photo would also be great. I can’t find this piece in my area and still haven’t taken a plane ride since Covid.
Cayenne06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 September 2022, 12:27 PM   #8
jnelson3097
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayenne06 View Post
I apologize for bringing up an old thread, however after an extensive search this is the ONLY thread about the Boudreaux Premier B09 I can find on the site. My question is, has anyone purchased this piece that could share some “real light” photos? Nothing taken in lighting purposely to enhance the burgundy dial? A black strap photo would also be great. I can’t find this piece in my area and still haven’t taken a plane ride since Covid.
Hodinkee has a preowned one in stock on their website but the photos are awful. The dial almost looks black in their pictures.
jnelson3097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 September 2022, 03:01 PM   #9
GST15
"TRF" Member

Watch: CHNR/YM/DJ/OP/SUB
Stunning! Congratulations
GST15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 September 2022, 03:21 AM   #10
Cayenne06
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: VC Overseas DT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnelson3097 View Post
Hodinkee has a preowned one in stock on their website but the photos are awful. The dial almost looks black in their pictures.
Yes, I saw that listing and that’s what has prompted this reply to an old thread. The Hodinkee photos look nothing like the stock photos. Makes me wonder what the dial looks like in normal ambient light.
Cayenne06 is offline   Reply With Quote