The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 July 2019, 12:57 AM   #1
qrc36
"TRF" Member

5740 or 5320?

Buying myself one of these two for my *0th birthday. I'm having trouble deciding between the two. Will be getting the watch from my AD; availability will not be an issue.

I put my name down for the 5740 earlier this year but took my name off as the price tag is so high ... and then put my name down for the 5320 a few weeks ago but now I'm thinking about changing back to the 5740 ...

My AD recommends getting the 5320 for my *0th and then the 5740 for my *5th birthday - she's pretty sure the 5740 will be around in 5 years' time but not so sure about the 5320.

I've tried both of them on my wrist a few times, and I like the look of both of them. The 5740 blue is a wonderful shade of blue ... the 5320 is a beautiful cream ...

I am very unlikely to wear them though (seems too expensive / stressful wear as I'm very careless and wouldn't want to scratch the watch) but also very unlikely to sell them either.

The 5740 is a lot more expensive ... I really don't know what to do.
qrc36 is offline   Reply With Quote