The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 16 October 2018, 07:28 AM   #1
crazymcmichael
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub 114060, 216570
Sponteanous extreme dizzy

I am waiting for my gf to come from her work now to bring me to a hospital but maybe anyone recognizes something for a few weeks i feel sometimes for an split second That i loose my balance however a few hours ago i became so dizzy That i feel like i am in a centrifuge my balance is gone however i can lie with my head to the wall and my legs higher and than i seem to be not dizzy till i turn my head. Now i have to wait till anyone can bring me to hospital as the only one i got is my girlfriend. Feel about to puke to... Anyone ever experienced this?
crazymcmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 07:30 AM   #2
pickettt
"TRF" Member

Watch: Shiny One
Vertigo?
pickettt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 07:45 AM   #3
crazymcmichael
"TRF" Member

Description seems right indeed what a drama i feel really terrible........
Old 16 October 2018, 07:51 AM   #4
crazymcmichael
"TRF" Member

Even a walk to The toilet aint possible anymore ssinging like i had 25L of whisky's..........
Old 16 October 2018, 07:54 AM   #5
1st amg
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex,AP,Panerai
Sounds like Vertigo....I have that a couple of times and the first time was the worst one. Any time I turned my head I almost felt like yaking. Anytime I would rest my head down on the pillow it would take about one minute until things stop spinning. It usually goes away in about three days, the worst of it does anyway. It can linger for a few more though. The crappy thing is once you have it once it can come back again. Good luck, the first time for me was the absolute worst, I could not watch tv or read etc....I could not even go on TRF!!!!! Good luck
1st amg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 07:57 AM   #6
crazymcmichael
"TRF" Member

I can read,typ talk when i have a pillow under my legs and my head slightly higher otherwise i fall or vomit what a unbelievable drama is this........ I feel so terrible the symptoms listed looks right indeed((((
Old 16 October 2018, 08:08 AM   #7
Duey
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Too Many To List
Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)

I've had it a few times , it sucks. Try this it's the only thing that really works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SLm76jQg3g
Duey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 08:20 AM   #8
crazymcmichael
"TRF" Member

What kind of research had you all had in hospital? I felt allready couple of weeks like a second that my feet where out of balance or so... But i havent seen any real spins like now..
Old 16 October 2018, 08:33 AM   #9
Kostas
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: @ kostastimepieces
I’m not a doctor so your issue might be totally unrelated so get it checked out, but I had vestibular neurititis more than 10 years ago , you have no doubt heard of varicella zoster which is basically the chicken pox virus that lays dormant in your system and can flair up along a nerve path and cause “shingles” , well this happened to me and it affected my vestibular nerve(inner ear) - dizziness like I was drunk , nausea , everything spinning , I even had eye nystagmus which was the eye flicking from side to side like I’m looking out the window of a train and your eye flicks from side to side as you see different things flying past you.

It lasted a week , and just as suddenly as it occurred , it disappeared.

Good luck !
Kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 09:16 AM   #10
donas
Banned

Watch: 116619
I had similar symptoms hit me out of the blue. The trip to the ER revealed Vertigo. That was about 13 years ago; that bout lasted a week, during which I could hardly get off the couch. I periodically get hit with short episodes that come out of the blue, but they don't last longer than a few seconds (except for maybe 2-3 one days episodes)
donas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 10:18 AM   #11
TC94
"TRF" Member

Watch: Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymcmichael View Post
I am waiting for my gf to come from her work now to bring me to a hospital but maybe anyone recognizes something for a few weeks i feel sometimes for an split second That i loose my balance however a few hours ago i became so dizzy That i feel like i am in a centrifuge my balance is gone however i can lie with my head to the wall and my legs higher and than i seem to be not dizzy till i turn my head. Now i have to wait till anyone can bring me to hospital as the only one i got is my girlfriend. Feel about to puke to... Anyone ever experienced this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duey View Post
Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)

I've had it a few times , it sucks. Try this it's the only thing that really works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SLm76jQg3g
This. Try the Epley maneuver on yourself. You should still follow up with a doctor, but this might give you relief. It’s not a hard or risky procedure. Definitely worth trying.
TC94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 10:27 AM   #12
leo1998
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC94 View Post
This. Try the Epley maneuver on yourself. You should still follow up with a doctor, but this might give you relief. It’s not a hard or risky procedure. Definitely worth trying.

This. Try the Epley maneuver, and pay a visit to either the ER or your primary care doctor. He/she will prescribe you some Zofran to relieve nausea. I hope you feel better soon.
leo1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 11:48 AM   #13
bdex75
"TRF" Member

Watch: my money vanish
Argh. Vertigo sucks. I get it from time to time. I just lay down and take a rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
bdex75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 2018, 11:48 PM   #14
encarter13
"TRF" Member

It could also be a Silent Migraine.
Old 17 October 2018, 12:29 AM   #15
SG56
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: SD4K
Yeeeah, that manouver is something physical therapists know precisely how to do. they even have some new tech for it.

Once the crystals are back in place, you might feel worse at first, until your brain re-calibrates.

Husband has had a few of those after the accident. The accident caused one they couldn't fix until his neck was out of the brace and he regained range of motion.

Best of luck!

No test drives in a Tesla either :D
Yacht-Master 268622 - the chick version
Speedy Mitsukoshi <3
Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAF141C.BA0824 - the chick version

Thank you logan5tx!!! Have to link it. Too long for the signature.
https://www.rolexforums.com/showpost...0&postcount=14
SG56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 October 2018, 02:55 AM   #16
crazymcmichael
"TRF" Member

feel better today, but it has had clearly some impact on my body. Hope that this is something that will not occur much more, what a crazy experience… Now i had allready for like 4 weeks that i felt a bit unsecure on my feets while walking...……. im not sure if that has something to do with this. Like i walked into a big hole or so, so lost balance a split second
Old 17 October 2018, 03:01 AM   #17
greggsiam
"TRF" Member

Eply maneuver for sure! You will know because once you hit one direction doing that maneuver, you will really feel vertigo. The plus side is that once you go through the moves, it should subside without drugs or anything. ( I have vertigo from time to time and do the Eply thing)

See a doctor though asap. A bunch of guys on a watch forum aren't experts. haha
greggsiam is offline   Reply With Quote