The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 11 May 2020, 02:49 AM   #1
Dirty John
"TRF" Member

Icon20 FS: Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch - 42 mm Black Steel Case

Hi...I have the Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch 42mm for sale. Some call this watch the Carbon Diver or Triple Black. It's much more scarce than the other Cartier Divers out there but I have priced it competitively at $5500.

Background: Only one owner, purchased from a Cartier AD, complete set. It comes with 2 Cartier rubber straps: one Medium and one Large. The Large one is brand new in its box. The Medium is on the watch itself. Cartier's two year warranty has expired.

Condition: this watch has only been worn 2-3 times by its owner and it shows. It's in MINT condition. When you see it, it looks new. There are no scratches, dings or any signs of wear on the watch. The rubber strap looks like it has only been worn a few times. Looks almost new. See pics of actual watch below.

Specs: 42mm ADLC-coated steel case, 11mm thick, faceted crown set with a faceted synthetic spinel, ADLC-coated steel bezel with Super-LumiNova indicator, sapphire crystal, partly snailed black dial with Super-LumiNova indicators and steel sword-shaped hands coated with Super-LumiNova, caliber 1904-PS MC self-winding movement with calendar aperture at 3 o'clock and small seconds counter at 6 o'clock, approximately 48 hours of power reserve, black rubber strap, ADLC-coated steel ardillon buckle. Water resistant to 300 meters.
[/FONT]

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking. --Steve
Old 16 May 2020, 02:26 PM   #2
Dirty John
"TRF" Member

SOLD! Thanks TRF!

Tags
42 mm , calibre de cartier , carbon diver , cartier , complete set