The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 27 March 2020, 01:44 PM   #1
Laredy26
"TRF" Member

Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer 263-33

Up for your consideration is the prestigious Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver 43mm on rubber strap. The watch features the signature UN double deploy clasp, 300m water resistance, a unique black dimpled dial, and extra luminous hour indices and hands. The sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating is in pristine condition. It also has a magnifier on the underside giving the watch a clean look from the top and an easily readable date window.

The watch is in great condition with minor wear from regular use as you will see around clasp and links. If you have never had a UN in your collection, this is great chance to get into one as it is very versatile and can be dressed up as with ANY outfit.

If you ever had worries about figuring out how much juice (winding) you need to give your watch, UN has made it it easy with the power reserve indicator at 12 O’ clock.

It comes with original box and papers, open warranty card and COSC certification in the booklet- as complete as it gets. The bracelet fits loosely on my 7.5" wrist so there is plenty of room for adjustment.

I also have an extra strap with titanium buckle (these go for about $250) that is included

Asking - $3550 plus ship

I accept PayPal (+3% G&S), Wire transfer and Zelle. The watch will be shipped priority overnight an insured once payment clears.

I have plenty of references on the watch forums, enthusiast groups on Facebook that I would be happy to provide to serious buyers.

Please feel free ask any questions regarding this timepiece, I can send more pictures, videos etc if need be. Thanks for reading! You can send me a text @ (267) 844-5153 or DM on here.

Also available for a face to face in the PA/NJ/DE area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laredy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 April 2020, 12:29 AM   #2
Laredy26
"TRF" Member

Up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laredy26 is offline   Reply With Quote