The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 25 February 2019, 02:32 AM   #1
sagla
"TRF" Member

Icon4 Fs: New-2019-unworn-rolex 126334 datejust 41 blue stick dial fluted bezel jubilee

Dear all,
I am selling unworn, unsized condition Rolex 126334 Datejust 41 Stainless Steel with 18K White Gold Fluted Bezel, Blue Sticks Dial, on Steel Jubilee Bracelet. I purchased it from a Rolex Authorized Dealer (AD) in 02/2019. Name and date were stamped by AD and protective plastics were removed by AD within the Rolex protocol but the bracelet hasn’t been sized.

I kept in its box and just touched it once (with a cloth) to take the pictures and to wind it to see how many seconds it gains. It is very amazing, it just gained one second in 2 days, dial-up and kept in the box. Includes: receipt, Rolex outer box, inner box, watch, warranty card, manual, warranty booklet, green hang tag, bezel protective, shipping box (the one in which Rolex ships watches to the ADs)

I can do Facetime, video calling to show the receipt, which includes the serial number of the watch, the price, AD name (so you can search the name and see if it is a Rolex Authorized Dealer (AD) not a grey market dealer). I can also show the serial number inside the watch ring (I blocked it on the photos because of the security), and on the white tag, and the warranty card. I stand by its originality and unsized condition as explained. I accept the return (buyer pays the shipping) if the watch is not as explained.

Price: $9090 (FedEx insured shipping included). I will ship it inside its shipping box with everything securely wrapped up, so no worries about shipping.

Payment by Bank wire or Paypal+ fees

Please call me or text me at 908 five one four 8519. Or you can reach me via the private message of this forum.

I can provide you my name and last name upon request and you can search it on google. I have never sold any of my watches before, this is my first time. To make you feel comfortable about the transaction and the watch condition, I will try my best. We can do some written agreements before the transaction, or you can note it in the memo of bank transaction. As I mentioned that once you searched my name, you will see about my job, my research and etc. Nothing is fishy here. Welcome to face to face transaction in Charlotte area, NC.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1143.jpg (80.2 KB, 944 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1137.jpg (84.7 KB, 949 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1129.jpg (99.3 KB, 939 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1157.jpg (111.6 KB, 934 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1139.jpg (65.7 KB, 931 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1173.jpg (106.0 KB, 927 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1174.jpg (123.7 KB, 931 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1183.jpg (163.6 KB, 921 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1189.jpg (74.7 KB, 926 views)
sagla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2019, 03:51 AM   #2
sagla
"TRF" Member

Up
Old 1 March 2019, 04:51 AM   #3
sagla
"TRF" Member

up
Old 3 March 2019, 04:53 AM   #4
sagla
"TRF" Member

Still available!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1313.jpg (121.2 KB, 418 views)
Old 22 March 2019, 06:10 AM   #5
sagla
"TRF" Member

Sold! Sold! Thanks to the buyer and TRF. I forgot to update