The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 11 May 2018, 09:47 PM   #1
CtAggie
"TRF" Member

Really an easy transaction with TAKUYA

I saw that TAKUYA aka Thanh had a watch I had been looking for, for some time. I live in the Houston area and so does Thanh, but unfortunately for both of us the “Houston area” is the size of some smaller states and Thanh and I live on opposite ends of the area.

I had another watch I wanted to trade for the Rolex 16618 SUBMARINER BLUE 18K YELLOW GOLD that Thanh was selling and then pay the difference with cash. Thanh made this easy. I sent him photos of every angle, and of the box and cards. Within hours he wrote back with what I considered to be a very fair offer on my watch and remaining amount owed on his watch I wanted to buy.

The tricky part came in trying to align my busy schedule with his to meet up on his side of the world. It took is almost 3 weeks of trading messages to finally find a time. Each time I tried to set something up, Thanh always replied to messages here on the forum within hours, and often time within minutes, and was always very cordial.

The day I was able to meet him, I had a cancellation in my schedule, sent him a note asking if we could met in 2 hours, and he made it happen. We met at a watch shop, where my watch was inspected, and Thanh accepted it. He handed me the watch I wanted to buy and it was in perfect condition, truly a beautiful timepiece, and exactly as it had been described here on the forums.

Thanh has the watch shop add back in a link to the new watch and fit it for me, I paid for it, and left with an amazing watch on my wrist.

Thanks Thanh, I’ll be back to buy the other watch we talked about when you find one.
CtAggie is offline   Reply With Quote