The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 7 November 2012, 07:28 PM   #31
gl1
"TRF" Member

I dont trust this company Ian Blowers at all, I sold them a Rolex which was then reduced in pay out price because of apparent 'damage in transit' the crown had come off and in the photos nothing looked snapped which i thought was odd, when i explained it was wrapped very well and in perfect condition when sent it, i was rather rudely told I'd ''sent it broken'' and they never get broken watches. Luckily I had taken photos on my phone of me wrapping a perfectly not broken Rolex watch and when i sent this to them them didnt apologise for their accusations and I couldnt claim back from special delivery because i couldnt get 2 quotes for it to be fixed. So I lost alot of money, they then fixed it in house not at Rolex to my cost & sold it on for a fortune more than I got for it. I'll NEVER use them again.
gl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 October 2014, 05:04 AM   #32
ming the merciless
"TRF" Member

I called them recently to get a price on a 2006 Rolex I am selling. I was less than impressed with their offer. I was toying with trading in for one of their watches but their offer was so poor I just put the phone down. They've got watches exactly like mine going for twice the price they offered me for my watch.
I know they have to make a profit but 100% profit ? I don't think so.
ming the merciless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 2015, 07:43 AM   #33
ming the merciless
"TRF" Member

Sorry repeat post.
ming the merciless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2018, 03:08 AM   #34
booker5
"TRF" Member

Rolex OPDatejust

I bought a very low end Rolex and was disappointed and panicked so drove there and no problems paid a bit more and exchanged it. Great service.
booker5 is offline   Reply With Quote