The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 10 July 2022, 03:00 AM   #1
Highendtime
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Patek Nautilus
FS: LNIB Panerai Luminor 1950 PAM 372 | Acrylic Crystal | 2014 | Full Set

The Panerai Luminor 1950 3 Days, or more affectionately known amongst Paneristis simply as the PAM 372 (PAM372), was first seen at SIHH 2011. It has since gone on to become one of the most popular Panerai models.

Like the Fiddy, one of the most coveted Pams ever, the PAM 372 also has a 47mm 1950-style stainless steel case, but with subtle differences. For one, the case is entirely polished stainless steel instead of brushed. Additionally, the case also has a slightly different shape that makes it fits better than the smaller 44mm Luminor 1950 watches.

Here in impeccable condition and as a FULL COLLECTORS SET with the coveted domed acrylic crystal (and an extra acrylic in the box) and all accessories.

CONDITION: 95% NOS Condition, Extra Acrylic Crystal, Complete Set
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel, Steel Bezel, Acrylic Crystal, OEM Leather Strap, OEM Buckle, extra non OEM Leather Strap and buckle, Sandwich Dial
REFERENCE: PAM 00372

INCLUDED:
Complete Set, Inner Box, Outer Box (has a few age spots), Warranty Booklets, Hang Tags, Manuals, [as pictured]

SALE PRICE: 5950 USD

PAYMENT:
Bank Wire [Preferred]

SHIPPING:
Global Priority Shipping
Fully Insured via IFS or ParcelPro

** For international purchases, the buyer will be responsible for any import duties or taxes.

QUESTIONS:
Email: service@highendtime.com
Call / Text / Whatsapp: +852 5180 0120

I am always open to trades and will pay CASH for your modern Rolex, Audemars Piguet or Patek Philippe.

I am an independent luxury watch collector and am not affiliated with Rolex or any of the other brands mentioned in this listing in any way. My watches come from other collectors and various dealers around the world.

All my watches are guaranteed authentic and I stand by their authenticity.

Last edited by Highendtime; 10 July 2022 at 03:11 AM.. Reason: Forgot photos
Highendtime is offline   Reply With Quote