The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 23 March 2019, 08:03 AM   #1
Daryl
2024 Pledge Member

Tesla referral program

You can use my referral code to get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging on a new Tesla: https://ts.la/daryl43591

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Official Member "Perpetual 30" Las Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2019
Daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2019, 08:13 AM   #2
Daryl
2024 Pledge Member

Mods, If this is not allowed kindly delete. Thank you

Old 23 March 2019, 01:04 PM   #3
SPMN
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tudor, Omega
Are superchargers no longer free for Tesla owners? I always thought that was one of the perks of owning a Tesla?
SPMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2019, 01:09 PM   #4
Laszlo
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Date & No Date
I’ll pass

Paul Henreid as Victor Laszlo in Casablanca
Laszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2019, 01:14 PM   #5
Star Ferry
Banned

does TRF allow the posting of referral codes
Star Ferry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2019, 02:18 PM   #6
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ROLEX
I'm pretty sure this is a no/no but the MODS will let you know.

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Hole In One! 10/3/19 DMCC 5th hole, par 3, 168 yards w/ 4-Iron.
BNA/LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2019, 05:01 PM   #7
Laszlo
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Date & No Date
Member isn’t a pushover so I’d let that pass.

Paul Henreid as Victor Laszlo in Casablanca
Laszlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2019, 10:00 PM   #8
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Tesla is reducing their freebies guys.

Have read reports that in-warranty service is not annual but 'as needed'. Also read that Tesla is outrageously asking for money deposits to reserve a car and your deposit DOES NOT apply to car purchase (in other words, you're paying for a spot in line).

Hey Elon, you're reeeeally pushing the envelope on what seems to some to be scamming people to get more money into Tesla. Are you THAT desperate for cash infusion? C'mon, you got your own money, cough some up out of your pocket instead of using other people's money (OPM) to pay off your immense company debt.

BTW, is Tesla paying their staff when they 'volunteer' to deliver cars? There are some ex-employees who have some very eye-opening stories.

Guys, be very, very careful when considering a Tesla. Soon there will be many EV cars by leading and respected manufacturers available. Tesla cars are an interesting idea, yet it appears micromanaging and problems with QC...
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2019, 10:33 PM   #9
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post

Have read reports that in-warranty service is not annual but 'as needed'. Also read that Tesla is outrageously asking for money deposits to reserve a car and your deposit DOES NOT apply to car purchase (in other words, you're paying for a spot in line).

Hey Elon, you're reeeeally pushing the envelope on what seems to some to be scamming people to get more money into Tesla. Are you THAT desperate for cash infusion? C'mon, you got your own money, cough some up out of your pocket instead of using other people's money (OPM) to pay off your immense company debt.

BTW, is Tesla paying their staff when they 'volunteer' to deliver cars? There are some ex-employees who have some very eye-opening stories.

Guys, be very, very careful when considering a Tesla. Soon there will be many EV cars by leading and respected manufacturers available. Tesla cars are an interesting idea, yet it appears micromanaging and problems with QC...
Elon's security clearance is under review as a result of his weed smoking podcast (the government doesn't trust druggies with secrets, and Elon is reputed to love a lot more drugs than just pot). SpaceX could be impacted. The Boring Company seems to be just a novel idea, with no customers, looking for investors.

So... Elon can't afford to put his own money in Tesla. They have to manage it like a real car business, and real car businesses can't afford the boutique perks Elon used to entice buyers to Tesla.

Then there's the latest SEC interest...
Abdullah71601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2019, 01:05 AM   #10
tritium8
"TRF" Member

Watch: 216570
What model Tesla do you have Daryl?

I know there are some smart people on here and I found the interview buried in this article very interesting. It's a long interview but good.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/11/04...based-systems/
tritium8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2019, 01:46 AM   #11
Keadog
"TRF" Member

I know people love their Teslas, but if you don't live in an area considered worthy of build out, Superchargers are not that convenient.
There's exactly (1) between Cleveland and Columbus Ohio. We had a consultant in a couple weeks ago on his second Model S. He was worried about Tesla selling "too many" Model 3s here since there's only the one location. It was cold and his iPhone app was telling him he didn't have enough juice to make it back to Columbus without stopping to charge.
No thanks.
If i were in the market for an EV, I would have put money down for a Taycan.
Keadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2019, 02:09 AM   #12
Daryl
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritium8 View Post
What model Tesla do you have Daryl?

I know there are some smart people on here and I found the interview buried in this article very interesting. It's a long interview but good.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/11/04...based-systems/
I have the model S

Old 24 March 2019, 04:03 AM   #13
btinl
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: on my wrist
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post

Where have you read that the $2500 deposit does not count toward the purchase of the Car?
btinl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2019, 04:19 AM   #14
Rocket_Man
"TRF" Member

This should be closed ASAP. TRF should not be a place for people to post their referral codes. Even after this thread is closed his referral code will still be in the forums and he knows it.
Rocket_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2019, 04:21 AM   #15
Wesley Crusher
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket_Man View Post
This should be closed ASAP. TRF should not be a place for people to post their referral codes. Even after this thread is closed his referral code will still be in the forums and he knows it.
Why do you sound so angry?

I don’t see anything against posting referral codes in the rules.
Wesley Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2019, 05:14 AM   #16
77T
2024 Pledge Member

I don’t see any issue with Daryl’s offer to help other Tesla Owners with a free extra.

I’m sure that if I had a 50% off Rolex coupon code for any watch in any AD nobody would be yapping if I posted it here: ______________.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2019, 06:05 AM   #17
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl View Post
Where have you read that the $2500 deposit does not count toward the purchase of the Car?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...s-cash-balance

There's so many complaints about Tesla, I wonder why anyone seriously considers them anymore. Look guys, just wait till a proper manufacturer offers them and then consider if you can live with the very limited range it offers and the weather / temperatures it will be exposed to.

What really concerns me is they haven't solved the battery situation and the thermal dynamics that are incredibly dangerous. A smart person would create a brand new Battery Technology, that would be more meaningful in my opinion.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 March 2019, 07:01 AM   #18
Art 1
Banned

Watch: Rol/Seik/Tud/Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket_Man View Post
Who cares? Some kids are going to starve to death today. That’s something to get upset about.
Art 1 is offline   Reply With Quote