The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 4 March 2019, 05:57 PM   #1
jtrader
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT BLNR
FS: Omega SpeedMaster Professional MoonWatch

Up for sale is an Omega SpeedMaster Professional Moonwatch, with Heasalite crystal.

Selling for $3,675.00

Watch comes with everything pictured including original Omega inner and outer collectors box, pin remover tool, magnify lens, black nato strap and tribute velcro flight strap, hang tag, operating instructions booklet, Pictograms card and SpeedMaster medallion.

Watch is clean and in excellent condition. A few minor scratches and swirls on the case and bracelet. Worn to the office only a few times. It mostly sat in the safe. Watch purchases directly from DavidSW in 2017.

Bezel: 99%
Crystal: 99% (a couple light scratches near the 12 o’clock position. (Can only be seen with magnifier)

Returns accepted within 24 hours if watch is not as advertised. Watch must be returned in same condition as shipped. Buyer assumes shipping cost if a return is required.

Also included is an authentic Omega alligator leather strap and Omega clasp, purchased direct from my local Omega AD. Watch worn only a few times with the strap. It’s in excellent like new condition with minimal wear.

Note, I will knock $200 off the cost of the watch if buyer does not need the Omega Alligator Strap W/ Buckle. I can sell it separate.

PayPal or Bank Wire accepted. I will only ship to a confirmed US PayPal address if transaction completed via PayPal. Watch will be shipped within 48 hours of funds clearing. Sales that are completed over the weekend will be shipped out 48hrs after payment clears. Its buyers responsibility to provide correct shipping address for timely delivery. Buyer pays PayPal fees. Signature will be required upon delivery. Price includes shipping and insurance.

References: I’ve been a member of TRF for over 10 years. I’ve completed a couple transactions here, but primarily sell on eBay. Here’s a link to one of my transactions from a while back on the forums. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, upon request I would be happy to provide my eBay store info if anyone wants to review additional feedback.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...hlight=Jtrader
jtrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2019, 05:17 AM   #2
jtrader
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT BLNR
Listing Removed

This listing has been removed and has been re-posted without the Omega Leather strap and clasp.
jtrader is offline   Reply With Quote