The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 18 March 2016, 07:39 PM   #61
Tony64
"TRF" Member

[QUOTE=freefly;6551433]That confirms what I suspected, and I appreciate your candor.
However, IMO it's a bit misleading and disingenuous (at best) to use a screen-name like that when you are not a CW21 (especially now since you're using a picture of yourself as your avatar).

Eric- do you know for certain that's his picture?
Tony64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2016, 03:19 AM   #62
CW21-WatchMaker
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Sub 5512
sincere attempt to defend myself against outright slander and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefly View Post
That confirms what I suspected, and I appreciate your candor.
However, IMO it's a bit misleading and disingenuous (at best) to use a screen-name like that when you are not a CW21 (especially now since you're using a picture of yourself as your avatar).

That doesn't really pass the smell test, IMO. If you wanted to create a "company" profile, you could have used your name, your business name, or a derivative of either. If you are actually employing CW21 watchmakers (as opposed to just farming out work to them), I am sure they are capable of creating a profile here on their own (while making it known that they are employed by you and/or represent your company if necessary).

Sorry, but I can find no evidence that you actually employ any on-site watchmakers at all, let alone any CW21-certified watchmakers. I will gladly concede if you can provide proof to the contrary. The only "employee" I noted was someone calling themselves a "repairman" located in Iran (directly from your company Linked-In page).
To be perfectly candid, I really am not trying to impress or mislead anyone here. I set up this account back in February 2009 and the only reason I have logged on 7 years later was in a sincere attempt to defend myself against outright slander and lies from a disgruntled employee that I have not had the displeasure of even thinking about in 7 years....until a post was brought to my attention. I have been completely transparent and really do not care if 100 out of 100 people here believe anything here.

I think I have represented my side as best I can and I am certain that spending any more time here would not be very productive. I will not be using this profile except to defend my personal and professional reputation.

Have a good week everything...over & out
Jeff
CW21-WatchMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 March 2016, 11:16 AM   #63
dera
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW21-WatchMaker View Post

Jeff
FYI; Over and out is an oxymoronic comment. Over means your transmission has finished and you are waiting for a response. Out means your transmission has finished and you will not expect a response.
dera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 March 2016, 02:03 AM   #64
handsfull
"TRF" Member

Watch: youlookinat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CW21-WatchMaker View Post
To be perfectly candid, I really am not trying to impress or mislead anyone here. I set up this account back in February 2009 and the only reason I have logged on 7 years later was in a sincere attempt to defend myself against outright slander and lies from a disgruntled employee that I have not had the displeasure of even thinking about in 7 years....until a post was brought to my attention. I have been completely transparent and really do not care if 100 out of 100 people here believe anything here.

I think I have represented my side as best I can and I am certain that spending any more time here would not be very productive. I will not be using this profile except to defend my personal and professional reputation.

Jeff

So if I have this correct.....you chose a title of CW21-Watchmaker and you've never possessed the certificate?

How is this different than using the prefix Dr. Jeff Herman? Your integrity is severely lacking. Shameful.
handsfull is offline   Reply With Quote