The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 26 May 2017, 03:28 AM   #1
datejust24
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolexssss
Alfred aka FNFZ4

Just received my 16710 Coke GMT from Alfred today and I must say....the watch is absolutely stunning...I couldn't be happier....however, the watch aside, I am more so writing this review, to not only give him some good press, but to really express how Alfred went above and beyond with this deal...After changing my mind and making things more or less difficult, he took the time to talk with me over the phone for just about an hour, after we discussed the new deal, went over numbers, we both came to a mutual agreement that again, I'm super super happy with....Please, if you are looking to buy a watch and want to do so with the utmost confidence...deal with Alfred....he is a true class act all the way....Thanks again Alfred, I coouldn't be happier and will most definitely be coming back to you my friend.....

Regards,

CW
datejust24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 2017, 07:55 AM   #2
ludvig1883
"TRF" Member

Watch: Superocean Special
I just wanted to reach out and say that I too just had a positive experience with Alfred. I purchased a navitimer 01 from him. Alfred was very accommodating, and answered all my questions, and had a lot of patience with my last minute flip flopping.

Service was quick and efficient. Forty eight hours including shipping my watch, at his cost, to him, and him shipping my new watch to me.

Best of all when no one seemed to even consider giving me their time to talk of a trade in Alfred again was great and we reached a deal.

I highly recommend him.
ludvig1883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 October 2022, 11:49 PM   #3
sssgnup
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by datejust24 View Post
Just received my 16710 Coke GMT from Alfred today and I must say....the watch is absolutely stunning...I couldn't be happier....however, the watch aside, I am more so writing this review, to not only give him some good press, but to really express how Alfred went above and beyond with this deal...After changing my mind and making things more or less difficult, he took the time to talk with me over the phone for just about an hour, after we discussed the new deal, went over numbers, we both came to a mutual agreement that again, I'm super super happy with....Please, if you are looking to buy a watch and want to do so with the utmost confidence...deal with Alfred....he is a true class act all the way....Thanks again Alfred, I coouldn't be happier and will most definitely be coming back to you my friend.....

Regards,

CW
Were you able to negotiate on price? Condition seller, watches look great, but price still seems a bit high imo. Would love to learn about any leeway if you can share.
sssgnup is offline   Reply With Quote