The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 2 December 2014, 12:04 PM   #61
gene310
"TRF" Member

26320or.oo.d002cr.01.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammk View Post
Any recommendations for a trusted dealer who offer good discounts? In UK or US both are fine as I travel back & forth atleAst once a year. I'm looking for a ROC 26320 RG w strap
Brian G (briboxer) has one posted now. I've bought half a dozen BNIB AP's from him among other watches. He's one of the best of the best and will ship it anywhere you want.
gene310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 December 2014, 01:11 PM   #62
flyinbrian
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex
37.5% OFF on a 15400 Rose Gold Royal Oak black dial on bracelet and I might have to splurge.
flyinbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 December 2014, 02:53 PM   #63
Spencer
"TRF" Member

20% on a 26320ST bought today! Will have it on Wednesday

Resident Audemars Piguet Fanatic
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 December 2014, 06:30 PM   #64
zama
"TRF" Member

Watch: 4 Broken glass
Spooky, have no idea on what the discount or Retail price is on my 15400, I trust the AD representative and he indicated the best price he could get to and I agreed. Before I had even gone into the store, getting RO's in Australia is not that easy and the agreed price when converted against the US$ from our current A$ suggest it was a great deal in a country notorious for high prices remember we pay 300K for a 911 Porsche! I expect in the order of 20%+ for a SS model I thought a great deal.

Very excited will pick it up soon.
zama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 December 2014, 10:39 PM   #65
Sir Larry Wildman
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, FPJ, IWC
What are dealer margins on AP? Guessing 35% or 40%?
Sir Larry Wildman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 December 2014, 06:20 AM   #66
DaveBecker
"TRF" Member

If I'm not mistaken they used to vary but now (as of about 8 months ago) are 35% across the board. I could be wrong though.
DaveBecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 December 2014, 02:31 PM   #67
Spencer
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBecker View Post
If I'm not mistaken they used to vary but now (as of about 8 months ago) are 35% across the board. I could be wrong though.
I heard they are shrinking, 35% sounds about right

Resident Audemars Piguet Fanatic
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 July 2018, 12:05 PM   #68
watchywatchy
"TRF" Member

Typical AP Discount?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of purchasing the SS Royal Oak 15400 this weekend. White/silver dial.

Has anybody purchased an AP watch from Sydney Australia?

What is the general discount from an Authorized Dealer?

The Hour Glass?
Swiss Concept?
watchywatchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 July 2018, 12:06 PM   #69
agsstructures
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchywatchy View Post
Hey guys, I'm thinking of purchasing the SS Royal Oak 15400 this weekend. White/silver dial.

Has anybody purchased an AP watch from Sydney Australia?

What is the general discount from an Authorized Dealer?

The Hour Glass?
Swiss Concept?
Discount days for that model are over for now
agsstructures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 2018, 10:09 PM   #70
lianghee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Pam, AP, Rolex
Been out of touch for a while...

Anyone has experience with HourGlass or Cortina in Singapore? Thinking of upgrading my 44mm steel to 26401RO. Grey dealer selling about 10% off retail price. Any ideas how much discount can I get from AD for 26401RO?

Last year I've purchased my 26331st blue dial from AP boutique with zero discount, so I don't think I would go back to boutique this time. Another reason is I am thinking of getting the 5167R for my wife (she has been hinting me for a long time...) preferable from the same AD. To build a some of relationship, sort of.

Thanks in advance.
lianghee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 2018, 10:25 PM   #71
benlee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, AP, PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianghee View Post
Been out of touch for a while...

Anyone has experience with HourGlass or Cortina in Singapore? Thinking of upgrading my 44mm steel to 26401RO. Grey dealer selling about 10% off retail price. Any ideas how much discount can I get from AD for 26401RO?

Last year I've purchased my 26331st blue dial from AP boutique with zero discount, so I don't think I would go back to boutique this time. Another reason is I am thinking of getting the 5167R for my wife (she has been hinting me for a long time...) preferable from the same AD. To build a some of relationship, sort of.

Thanks in advance.
I supposed you are talking about the new black dial RG44? I am not sure of the popularity of the new 26401OR but if it is a desirable reference like it's predecessor, chances are AP ADs won't have it. I heard also that AP has recently revoke Cortina's AP distributorship. So now left with Sincere and THG. With two AP boutiques in SG ( I think the only city in the world that have two ), chances are all in-demand pieces will route through them. The AP stock selection at SG ADs are often quite pathetic.
Old 14 July 2018, 11:16 PM   #72
lianghee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Pam, AP, Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee View Post
I supposed you are talking about the new black dial RG44? I am not sure of the popularity of the new 26401OR but if it is a desirable reference like it's predecessor, chances are AP ADs won't have it. I heard also that AP has recently revoke Cortina's AP distributorship. So now left with Sincere and THG. With two AP boutiques in SG ( I think the only city in the world that have two ), chances are all in-demand pieces will route through them. The AP stock selection at SG ADs are often quite pathetic.
Hello Ben, thanks for the info. Yes I just browsed through AP website and was quite shock that Cortina is no longer listed as AD.

I am more inclined toward the old RG44 but I understand that the chances of getting it from AD and Boutique is very low. I saw a BNIB old RG44 from one grey dealer over here but I would prefer to try getting from AD or boutique first. I will make a trip to both AD and Boutique (not sure if my 2018 AP calendar is still with them lol) to have a look.
lianghee is offline   Reply With Quote