The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 25 June 2022, 10:16 AM   #1
NYC6
"TRF" Member

Watch: SUBMARINER 14060M
Concord query?

I was doing some cleaning up today and got to a couple drawers that needed junk tossed and came across a watch I got about 20-25 years ago from a passed relative (don’t even remember who it came from) never gave it much thought and put it in a drawer.

As the title says it’s a Concord and from the research I did today I understand they’re Swiss made although it doesn’t say so on the face or the back. It’s about a 30mm case face with what looks like a off white( likely patina) with with gold hands. The case and lugs appears to be gold and the case back isn’t, likely steel.

It has gold colored baton hour markers and a sub dial at six o’clock. It’s a manual wind which still work although it only ran for about three hours then stopped. The leather strap looks to be black lizard.

I don’t see any markings anywhere except the name Concord under the 12. Shot in the dark but can anyone identify this piece or give a suggestion on where to look? I searched pics of older Concords today and even a couple watch sites but nada. I don’t have any pics at this time, not since photobuckit did their extortion game on many of us. I would appreciate any leads, thanks.
NYC6 is offline   Reply With Quote