The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 30 March 2018, 10:11 AM   #361
mecanic
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfoord27 View Post
Perhaps it's a soft discontinuation i.e. that production levels are being reduced so much that it's effectively discontinued as almost no one who wants one can buy one at an AD.
My AD has one left if anyone is interested I don't know if they would ship it
Old 30 March 2018, 10:13 AM   #362
WJGESQ
Banned

Batman is all but dead w the SS Pepsi anyway. Let it go.
Old 30 March 2018, 10:18 AM   #363
rxbob23
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecanic View Post
My AD has one left if anyone is interested I don't know if they would ship it
Hi there, I’m looking for a BLNR. Can you tell me who your AD is?

Thanks,
Bobby
Old 30 March 2018, 10:37 AM   #364
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxbob23 View Post

Thanks,
Bobby
That's what got you to come out of the woodwork, huh?
Old 30 March 2018, 10:42 AM   #365
Carry The Interest
"TRF" Member

Watch: RLX, ALS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonStone View Post
lol! Always funny when I see first posts like this from a member who joined years ago.
Old 30 March 2018, 10:43 AM   #366
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carry The Interest View Post
lol! Always funny when I see first posts like this from a member who joined years ago.
11.5 years to make his first post. Is that a record?
Old 30 March 2018, 10:49 AM   #367
gregmoeck
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek
It's official
Old 30 March 2018, 10:50 AM   #368
Scapegoat
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tudor Pro
Someone get the 11year record holder a trophy!
Old 30 March 2018, 10:52 AM   #369
Chadridv
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116610LV
Quote:
solid reason to pop your head out!
Old 30 March 2018, 10:58 AM   #370
WEST HAM ROLEX
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT LN/SD43/D Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by WJGESQ View Post
Batman is all but dead w the SS Pepsi anyway. Let it go.
Really??
I prefer a blue car to red car
Love blue,,,have the D Blue

I don't have the BLNR but prefer it to the Pepsi

So I still think the BLNR will be popular for many years
Old 30 March 2018, 11:39 AM   #371
mecanic
"TRF" Member

Icon10

Quote:

Thanks,
Bobby
Sorry I replied to my first private message, i did not see this message first

I'll leave it up to that member to pass info on if they want.

Quote:
That's how nice the watch is, compels comment from even the most taciturn.
You can't help but sing its praises.
Old 30 March 2018, 11:58 AM   #372
topfuel25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEST HAM ROLEX View Post
Really??
I prefer a blue car to red car
Love blue,,,have the D Blue

I don't have the BLNR but prefer it to the Pepsi

So I still think the BLNR will be popular for many years
Blnr ftw
Old 30 March 2018, 12:46 PM   #373
amh
"TRF" Member

Watch: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by glidelock View Post
crazy long thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, i got hungry so i left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then i found out that i'm out of mayonnaise so i went to a store. There, i saw the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my whole life. But i'm really a shy person so i took up a three-year personality development course so i can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So i said, all good, i'm a mature person. I want the best for her and i harbor no illusion that i am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so i did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and i got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, i told her she'll be fine and i wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like i said, i am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when i first saw her. Besides, i am quiet happy with the friendship i developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so i said, okay, i want the best for you and i want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and i drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice i gave her when she was in that position and i became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and i slept on the couch. But on the couch, i really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So i tossed and turned for about three hours, then i finally can't take it anymore, i stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and i reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time i saw you, i was reading thread it got so long i left m ipad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then i got distracted by life that i forgot to look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, i've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my ipad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!
lmao
Old 30 March 2018, 01:05 PM   #374
Bladeshot
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT 1675 PCG Gilt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glidelock View Post
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!

OMG, you rock.🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 30 March 2018, 01:17 PM   #375
JR16
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
100% agree. A+ execution on this one.

Post of the year! HILARIOUS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 30 March 2018, 01:18 PM   #376
zjd168
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!
Holy cow I can't believe it. The best post of the year
Old 30 March 2018, 01:25 PM   #377
Fresh_1
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116520
BLNR at Basel & on US website which has been updated, not all variables of appear in catalog. Highly unlikely discontinued.
Old 30 March 2018, 01:55 PM   #378
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh_1 View Post
BLNR at Basel & on US website which has been updated, not all variables of appear in catalog. Highly unlikely discontinued.
As stated, I went through the Professional price list (except the Daytonas), and all models on the website are represented in the price list with the exception of the BLNR and LN GMTs.
Old 30 March 2018, 01:57 PM   #379
codecow
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP 5131R
Let it go. Let it go. Can’t hold the Pepsi back anymore!
Old 30 March 2018, 02:51 PM   #380
Andrés G
"TRF" Member

OMG! This thread needs to die already.
Old 30 March 2018, 03:09 PM   #381
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrés G View Post
OMG! This thread needs to die already.
Of course, the best way to make that happen is to keep replying to it.
Old 30 March 2018, 03:19 PM   #382
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregmoeck View Post
I’m 5 digit man now, I don’t care
I would be too if I failed so miserably on all my predictions I alleged as facts.
Old 30 March 2018, 06:45 PM   #383
Mozzer
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR & 114060
It’s discontinued spoke to Ad
There focus is on supply for the new GMT realeses he said once the final shipments are made it will disappear from website
That’s why it’s not in print as they won’t reprint brochures when watches discontinue
Omega speedmaster professional
TAG Heuer Monaco
Old 30 March 2018, 07:02 PM   #384
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzer View Post
It’s discontinued spoke to Ad
There focus is on supply for the new GMT realeses he said once the final shipments are made it will disappear from website
That’s why it’s not in print as they won’t reprint brochures when watches discontinue
Makes sense. Thanks for the info.
Old 30 March 2018, 07:11 PM   #385
yannis
"TRF" Member

Watch: maniac
Based on all the above i understand that it is being phased out. Good for the ones who own this truly amazing watch.

Old 30 March 2018, 07:17 PM   #386
Wobbly
"TRF" Member

Then I'm even more happy if it's being discontinued that 10 days ago, I picked up my new BLNR
Old 30 March 2018, 07:34 PM   #387
CRM114
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMTs,1803, 16610LV
Quote:
Awesome!
Old 30 March 2018, 07:41 PM   #388
Beckster
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 BLRO
Quote:

Thanks,
Bobby
Post of the decade.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR16 View Post
Post of the year! HILARIOUS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sorry but post of the decade beats post of the year!
Old 30 March 2018, 07:42 PM   #389
Peter B.
"TRF" Member

Picking up mine in the afternoon. Had to wait for only 2 weeks. Last batch?
Old 30 March 2018, 09:10 PM   #390
jfoord27
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter B. View Post
Picking up mine in the afternoon. Had to wait for only 2 weeks. Last batch?
Good work! I'm really keen to pick one up, if anyone knows any ADs who have one in stock, please PM me. Thx!
Closed Thread