The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 29 November 2021, 02:44 AM   #1
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

Women are from Venus.....

Since this is a Rolex forum and most of the members here are older than dirt, and their trophy wives are now entering/engulfed/graduated MENOPAUSE I thought I'd post this thread.

My trophy wife has been going through it for a while and what was bliss for 20 years has been a little less blissful for the last 10.

There's the mood swings, lost libido, memory loss, heat flashes, soaked sheets, thinning hair, vaginal dryness, brain fog and weight gain. And that's just my symptoms.

Her's are worse.

Anyways as you know I read a lot of stuff on nutrition and this lady has helped my wife a lot. Dr. Mindy Pelz, she has a book called the Menopause Reset, she's on Facebook with a working group, she has podcasts etc. There's lots of info that doesn't cost any money, especially the podcasts. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...Dr.+Mindy+Pelz

So if the love of your life is going through some changes it might be worth a look.

My wife found that going to male doctors who immediately had some sort of pill ready was unhelpful to say the least. I'm guessing it's like trying to describe to a woman what it like for a guy to get kicked in the groin. They're mildly empathetic but.....

Good luck. (And maybe you'll get your hot 30 year old arm candy back again)
Old 30 November 2021, 01:31 AM   #2
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

One thing I may have forgotten, is that us rich guys usually divorce our wives before menopause, and find a younger version.
Old 30 November 2021, 01:39 AM   #3
watchbobby
"TRF" Member

Watch: All of them
One of my female co-workers from a few years back told me something funny her husband once said- when she reaches 40, he was going to trade her in for two 20-year olds.

Sounds like an even exchange to me.
watchbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 November 2021, 01:57 AM   #4
BLACKHORSE 6
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex SS Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchbobby View Post
One of my female co-workers from a few years back told me something funny her husband once said- when she reaches 40, he was going to trade her in for two 20-year olds.

Sounds like an even exchange to me.
I told that joke to my wife on our honeymoon when we first got married and it’s been a running joke for a long time now. She was 20 when we got hitched.

Almost 17 years later, as she’s gotten closer to 40, she doesn’t think it’s as funny as it once was. Weird.
BLACKHORSE 6 is offline   Reply With Quote