The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 8 March 2018, 07:47 AM   #1
FreshPrince14
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 & 6694
7835 Bracelet

Hi guys, not sure if this is the correct section but I知 wondering if someone can help me out regarding the 7835 bracelet from my 1972 Oysterdate 6694. I知 looking for an extra link but I知 a bit confused regarding the size of the link I need. By looking at the bracelet it is clear where the link is missing from but I知 not sure how the sizing works. I see links listed as 13mm or 12mm but I知 unsure which part of the link I知 supposed to be measuring here.. I致e attached a few photos

Here you can see the different lengths in each side of the bracelet

And here you can see that I appear to be missing a link between the last and second last link. As there is a sudden drop in width between the two links, instead of a gradual difference. So I知 wondering which part of the link should be measured here in order to determine which size I need, the wider or the narrower part. All help appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FreshPrince14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 March 2018, 08:04 AM   #2
R.O.L.E.X
"TRF" Member

A full bracelet has 6 links on one side and 7 on the other, excluding the lug pieces.

The easiest way to find the size of the next link down is to just measure the width of the link before the missing one (the narrower part). This would be the widest point of the missing link as they taper down.
R.O.L.E.X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 March 2018, 09:18 AM   #3
FreshPrince14
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 & 6694
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.L.E.X View Post
A full bracelet has 6 links on one side and 7 on the other, excluding the lug pieces.

The easiest way to find the size of the next link down is to just measure the width of the link before the missing one (the narrower part). This would be the widest point of the missing link as they taper down.

Thanks for the quick response! That痴 perfect. Wasn稚 sure if the measurement was to be taken from the top or bottom of the missing link. Looks like I need a 13mm then. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FreshPrince14 is offline   Reply With Quote