The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 29 May 2018, 05:45 PM   #1
redimp
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega PO Ti
My Omega Titanium Planet Ocean Grey 43.5mm

I've just sold my Rolex SubC and DJ41 due to the hassle with ever increasing insurance costs. I decided I couldn't do without one decent watch and went for this 43.5 Titanium Omega Planet Ocean and love it, I've been through Rolex Submariners with black dial and bezel and blue so this time decided to go for something different that stands out and the grey is lovely and does exactly that. No more inflated insurance policy my house insurance covers it where they had an issue with both Rolexes particularly the one I wasn't wearing which had to be kept in a safe, not so good when I like my watches to be ready to go and use a watch winder.

I fancy have a choice of bracelet/strap and buying the grey/orange strap in the photo but can't seem to find one in the UK including on the Omega website. Does anybody know where I could get one of these with Omega clasp/buckle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PO Bracelte1.jpg (227.1 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpeg PO Strap.jpeg (51.1 KB, 209 views)
redimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2018, 03:03 AM   #2
Alex_TA
"TRF" Member

Any Omega AD can order the strap and deployant for you.
Alex_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 June 2018, 10:19 AM   #3
Oceanlover914
"TRF" Member

Watch: None at the moment
How do you like the titanium model? I am considering one but not sure how the grey race plays out in daily wear?
Old 17 June 2018, 11:48 AM   #4
stockjock1975
"TRF" Member

Watch: Platona
Although I have the blue and not the gray....the titanium is fantastic. An absolutely spectacular watch that fits in almost all situations. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
stockjock1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 June 2018, 06:59 PM   #5
redimp
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega PO Ti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlover914 View Post
How do you like the titanium model? I am considering one but not sure how the grey race plays out in daily wear?
I love my grey PO, I've owned the usual black and blue divers watches that most people own and the grey stands out as different to the norm and looks very smart IMO. I've owned 3 variations of the Rolex Submariner and I didn't want to look like a Rolex wannabe having been there and got the T-Shirt. My PO is more accurate than all the Rolexes I've owned, the grade 5 titanium is lighter than stainless steel but doesn't appear as light as the older grade 2 titanium watch I own, it's a nice weight and doesn't result in the crown digging in the back of my hand like heavier divers if worn loose. I love the gun metal surround to the hands and hour markers it beats the silver on most divers watches IMO. I own the 43.5mm which I prefer to the Rolex Sub 40/41mm and the titanium makes it lighter and more comfortable for it's bulk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Beer.jpeg (199.4 KB, 109 views)
redimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 June 2018, 09:39 PM   #6
1William
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
Nice watch and I like the grey.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote