The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 18 March 2022, 07:02 PM   #1
Mini2
"TRF" Member

AP EVENT Harrods

Looks inviting and at the end an experience with a number of interactive activities including an immersive screen forest and a watchmaker’s bench where guests will be able to observe the techniques that go into the creation of a Royal Oak bezel.

Mini2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 March 2022, 07:18 PM   #2
GS93108
"TRF" Member

Did you see that info from an email/web site etc? or from a chat with AP? I'm assuming that there will be an email of some sort.

FYI for everyone else, it runs from 5 April for the whole month and guides/docents will be available (probably pre-booking with AP) but is also open to just wandering around too (or so I believe).

It sounds impressive and will be supported by a number of AP HQ personnel who are attending.

I'm planning on going up with my wife, probably towards the end of the month - so maybe some of us will cross paths :)
GS93108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2022, 12:31 AM   #3
GW44
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/Rolex
Icon12

I think I'll message my contact there and see what he has to say about it.....ahead of the invite that I'm sure, ahem, they are sending me....
GW44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2022, 12:41 AM   #4
GS93108
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW44 View Post
I think I'll message my contact there and see what he has to say about it.....ahead of the invite that I'm sure, ahem, they are sending me....
Gareth, it’s not an invitation only exhibition and other than the post by Mini above I hadn’t seen anything about it, although a friend has subsequently sent me a very brief article on watchpro.com

https://www.watchpro.com/audemars-pi...the-royal-oak/

I only know about it because of a conversation I had with AP a little while ago.
GS93108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2022, 02:05 AM   #5
GW44
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS93108 View Post
Gareth, it’s not an invitation only exhibition and other than the post by Mini above I hadn’t seen anything about it, although a friend has subsequently sent me a very brief article on watchpro.com

https://www.watchpro.com/audemars-pi...the-royal-oak/

I only know about it because of a conversation I had with AP a little while ago.

Sure, got it Gary. Was a tongue in cheek post really
GW44 is offline   Reply With Quote