The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 18 October 2019, 01:30 AM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS Rolex Submariner 16800 nice patina chocolate / tropical dial open 6 / 9

What is for sale here and condition

Here for your consideration is a Rolex Submariner 16800 with an almost new case that show the best beveled lugs I have ever seen. Why the 16800 is very much sought after is because the shallower rehaut when compared to the 16610. The dial is turning into a nice chocolate / tropical dial with nice patina. Clearly marked is the reference 16800 and on the other side the serial number has been partially scratched becoming illegible on the first digits. This is how I received the watch. This was taken into consideration with asking price. The watch has been pressure tested to 4 ATM, bezel clicks as it should. It has a brand new service replacement black insert. Movement is running strong with open six and nine datewheel, but history is not known. The pictures are part of the description, please look at them carefully and ask your questions. I am not a watchmaker. TZ 91% conservative for this used but not abused watch that I consider already a vintage piece. Please read my feedback if you do not know me and you will see that I always describe my watches to the best of my abilities, and always wants the new owner to be happy.

What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy, let's not waste your time nor mine. Watch comes with a brand new green military NATO strap from Cincy Watch Straps, the brown strap and the Bond NATO are not included in the sale, unless you want them we can discuss their price.

Price
$6588

Trades
Absolutely NO TRADES. Thank you very much, but trade offers will not be entertained. Thank you for your understanding ! ;-)

Payment and shipping. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Wire Transfer or Money Order, Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred. I will pay for tracked and fully insured shipping for the value of the sale to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. If you must pay Paypal, please contact me first.

International buyers are always welcomed, however, please contact me to discuss payment details and you will be responsible for tracked shipping and customs at your destination.

References. I HAVE PLENTY. You can search the forums for them or I can email you all you want to know
Click here for feedback. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end. Happy to provide plenty of references if you need them. I am NOT a watch dealer. I do NOT do this for a living. I am just a WIS that had enjoyed watches all his life. I cannot provide financing. Thank you.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2019, 09:43 AM   #2
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 26 October 2019, 12:18 AM   #3
goyo
"TRF" Member

Let's get her a new home !!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk