The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 14 April 2023, 01:56 AM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS Seiko Collection 36mm Datejust including flute and Arabic style 7005, 7009, and 7

Thank you for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

What is for sale here. Description and condition.

What I call the “The Working Week Collection”. Five VERY NICE Seiko Datejust styled watches, all in absolutely great condition, regulated and keeping great time (see timegrapher pics). Some light scratches here and there, especially the older ones, but in great condition. All of them come with their original and complete bracelets, and the black dialed Datejust comes with an extra wider bracelet. WR is not guaranteed to any of them, especially the more vintage 7005 and 7009 powered ones. TZ ratings 92% (probably higher for some of them). There is a 50 pic limit per post, so all pics are in this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/VMSHW7m

LIST:

1. White dialed with modified original Seiko dauphine hands, and a popping Seiko red seconds hand. Crown at 3, oyster style bracelet. Very beautiful watch with markers that have a black line, double marker at 12, and lume dots. The dial is very white, giving it a sporty look, as you can see the pic with a white rubber strap (not included in the sale).Serial dates this to Jan 2000.

2. A very classic deep black dialed seiko, with modified Seiko datejust no lumed hands. Both the date and day windows are black, complimenting the clean look. Small lume dots at the inside of the clean silver markers. Comes with original plus extra wider Seiko bracelets. Nov. 2017. 7S26C powered movement.

3. The older of the bunch, and without a 5 logo. You already probably recognized that the dial is a homage to the Rolex Datejust 4 digit series like the 1600, or 1601, or 1603 DJ with pie pan dials. This one comes with acrylic crystal, giving it a deep warm depth to the dial, and making it look like a Rolex pie pan dial with the half second markers. Also, SUWA dialed and just date no day, with a cyclops in the crystal, again like the Rolex Datejust. The back case is also SUWA marked, serial number makes it Feb 1970, and this one was MADE in JAPAN. The original bracelet has a lot of play, and it is super nice vintage vibes ! Case back is not screwed but snapped. Seiko clasp has a symbol next to the Stain Steel marks that is proof of the originality of the Seiko vintage bracelet. Very thin and wears incredible ! Seiko 7005 movement that keeps great time for its age.

4. Ah, the flute version ! Amazing watch. Powered by the 7009 movement which was the day/date version of the 7005. Amazing flute bezel, very clear dial, almost white, and it puts to shame Rolex for not keep doing such kind of bracelets. Both dial markers and hands have a black line within, which gives such clarity to the time telling on this watch. The silver day and date wheels are like the homage this pays tribute to, the Rolex datejust of the 70’s with silver datewheels. Amazing and super comfy jubilee bracelet, very vintage. Suwa dialed and back case too, dated to Jan 1975. The case is ultra thin, and wears incredible on any wrist !

5. MADE in JAPAN Arabic dial, reminiscent of the MACV-SOG watches, in fact since this is powered by the great Seiko 7009 movement which is the date-day version of the 7005, I would say that this is the continuation of the last MACV-SOG watch 7005-8030. The dial is a very deep black color, and silver, really amazing. The numbers are lumed but not lasting, with the back of the numerals in silver too. Both day and date wheels are in beautiful silver, and if you don’t know, the 7009 changes the day by pressing on the crown, it is fun and interesting to do it, pretty cool. Also, this example comes with an Arabic day wheel, which then makes Friday in Arabic in Red, but the English Friday is in black, Saturday English in blue, but black in Arabic, and then Sunday in English red but black in Arabic ! Well done Seiko ! It comes with its original Seiko bracelet, all in great condition.

Pictures ARE part of the description. I have tried to take as many pictures as necessary to represent the watch, if you need more just please let me know. I am known for describing the watches worse than what they actually look, this above description is to be as accurate as my old eyes can tell, but the watch does look awesome. ​ ​

Further notes.

I am a private seller and do not offer or imply a seller warranty and **DO NOT offer returns**. Please ask any questions before committing to buy, let's not waste your time nor mine. I am just a WIS that has enjoyed watches all his life. Not affiliated with Rolex, Tudor, Seiko or any other watch brand at all. Questions? Please just ask !

Price.

$279 🔥each of them. **$999 for the five together !!!**.

Payment and shipping. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Zelle. USPS Priority Mail or similar is included. ​I am well known for shipping super fast. International buyers are always welcomed, however, **YOU** will be responsible for paying tracked shipping and customs at your destination. I am very easy to work with and happy to accommodate your requests as much as I can. ​ ​

Trades.

**ONLY** trades accepted are:

1. MKII Kingston or Key West

REFERENCES.

I have plenty of references here and in other WIS forums for all kinds of watches, high end and low end. Buy with confidence. I am a long standing member of this community and WUS and TRF. I have way more feedback than what the “Feedback” represents in the forums.

1. https://www.watchuseek.com/search/5416078/?q=goyoneuff&t=post&

c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=63&o=date

2. You can also search TRF under goyo. Check my signature, click it for feedback.

3. I have references under goyoneuff in Reddit (new and old system).

4. I can provide you my Ebay username with ~200 100% feedback since 2003..

5. I can email you references from well known watch sellers, AD’s, and widely known watch enthusiasts around the globe.

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote