The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Vintage Rolex Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 16 December 2019, 09:08 AM   #61
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
There are some real smart asses posting on the petition. Some clown took a shot at me and the petitioner deleted it already.

I think individual personal letters to Rolex would be more likely to get a response.

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
Old 16 December 2019, 09:41 AM   #62
Filipćo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Never too many
Not good at all.

Looks like it's been hijacked and though some rude comments were deleted, there are some remaining, one very annoying for @springer
Old 16 December 2019, 10:35 AM   #63
Kingface66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 1966 Rolex 5513
Any public internet-generated petition website (like this one) is just a bad idea, as evidenced by this easily hijacked effort. Please delete this thing and start over. If you really want to reach Rolex, do it in writing.

As in, on paper.
Old 16 December 2019, 10:47 AM   #64
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingface66 View Post
Any public internet-generated petition website (like this one) is just a bad idea, as evidenced by this easily hijacked effort. Please delete this thing and start over. If you really want to reach Rolex, do it in writing.

As in, on paper.
Yes it is. Apparently one of the two members that were banned during the night on the old Blueberry thread while I was sleeping are now blaming me for banning them!!!! If only true.

Anyway, based on the last filthy post he made about me on the Blueberry petition, I can only suspect that it was made by the guy going by Swiss Made from Canada. This guy definitely has some issues.

Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
Old 16 December 2019, 10:48 AM   #65
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipćo View Post
Not good at all.

Looks like it's been hijacked and though some rude comments were deleted, there are some remaining, one very annoying for @springer
Some never grow up. Those rude comments represent his intelligence level. It appears to be the guy who used Swiss Made as a screen name.

Old 16 December 2019, 11:29 AM   #66
Filipćo
"TRF" Member

I have signed the petition.

Do not believe Blueberries are for real.

Unfortunately my opinion now is this petition has no credibility and will just be counterproductive, it has become a joke.

I'm feeling pretty blue, no pun intended.
Old 16 December 2019, 12:42 PM   #67
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
Some never grow up. Those rude comments represent his intelligence level. It appears to be the guy who used Swiss Made as a screen name.
This should have read it appears to be the guy who used CanadianSwiss as a screen - not Swiss Made.

Old 16 December 2019, 12:53 PM   #68
Old Expat Beast
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: SEIKO
That "Old Expat Beast" name on the petition is not me, by the way.
Old 16 December 2019, 12:58 PM   #69
Kingface66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 1966 Rolex 5513
daOnlyBG If you have the ability, I’m guessing you do since you forged the petition to begin with, it’s time to delete it. It’s been hijacked by who knows how many fraudulent signatures and comments. As I mentioned earlier, this is an idea that’s just not gonna work in this format.
Old 16 December 2019, 01:03 PM   #70
Old Expat Beast
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: SEIKO
Quote:
daOnlyBG If you have the ability, I’m guessing you do since you forged the petition to begin with, it’s time to delete it. It’s been hijacked by who knows how many fraudulent signatures and comments. As I mentioned earlier, this is an idea that’s just not gonna work in this format.
I agree.
Old 16 December 2019, 01:12 PM   #71
Filipćo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Agreed too.

And I've signed it.
Old 16 December 2019, 01:49 PM   #72
2024 Pledge Member

"Erik 037" wasn't me, either. The IP of the culprit must have been from Australia since that was the country location for the batch of fake signatures.

I doubt we'll ever get an official answer from Rolex but it was fun for the five minutes it lasted.
Old 16 December 2019, 01:59 PM   #73
Richard Carver
"TRF" Member

Give Springer a ban hammer!
Old 16 December 2019, 02:31 PM   #74
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Carver View Post
Give Springer a ban hammer!
There you go! Lately it seems like I'm getting blamed for everything else.

Old 16 December 2019, 02:47 PM   #75
daOnlyBG
"TRF" Member

Watch: yes, it's hipster
Everyone,

I have closed the petition. I'd like to thank your support, but someone personally asked that I delete it. I've also deleted everyone's signatures.

This wasn't how I had intended the petition to go. Nevertheless, here we are.

I'd like to point out how frustrating this was- handling a bunch of people doubting the effort from the beginning is one thing; having people trash-talk others is just pathetic. That assessment is lost on said people, though- if they're pathetic enough to call others "c--ts" to derail someone's efforts- someone who, I might add, has no business with their baggage (i.e., me)- then they're not really going to feel any shame or remorse now.

Again, I'd like to thank to those who initially helped. I'll try other avenues to getting the answer, though I'm not sure who's going to believe me if I get a response one way or the other.

Some people really need to grow up.
Old 16 December 2019, 06:08 PM   #76
roh123
"TRF" Member

Watch: Gilt Rolex
@springer

No offense but accusing people without knowing isn’t at all better than what happened on the petition. It could have been anyone signing up people and making rude remarks.
Old 16 December 2019, 08:17 PM   #77
Xeramic
"TRF" Member

Hi TRF,

don't write here too often, but like to clarify that I can't imagine canadianswiss would ever write anonymously bad things anywhere. On VRF, he's always very friendly, as Filipćo, 964RS, southtexas and many more knowing him might confirm. To call him out with pure assumptions while he's not able to answer anymore is questionable IMO.

We chatted a bit about his ban (at the end of the "All blue GMT fake" thread) which shocked him. He followed RolexPassion (RolexVintage dot it on VRF) from VRF to TRF with good intentions: to prevent him of spreading on his obvious disinformation. As he's an enthusiastic guy, he used capitals and exclamation marks way too much, I told him - but he didn't intend to upset people. Also his last post which appears sarcastic in regard to Swiss Mad!'s competence was meant friendly because he thought Swiss Mad!'s former post was irony - so, on his behalf, I say deeply sorry to Swiss Mad! for this misunderstanding. Further, on my own initiative, I've written last week to the webmaster and - after I've realized he's the wrong address - also to Old Expat Beast and asked respectfully for a review of canadianswiss' ban, referring to the discussion background and the abovementioned TRF/VRF members as possible avocats; but I didn't even get an answer.

Greetings to all,
Xeramic
Old 16 December 2019, 09:18 PM   #78
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
This subject is now closed on forum

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
Closed Thread

Tags
blueberry , gmt , gmt 1675