The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 14 March 2011, 02:00 PM   #1
JPA

FS: Rolex GMT II 2 serti MOP dial 16710LN

Hello,

I am selling one of my favorite GMTs to make room for another. This is a GMT Master II with Serti MOP Dial w/ Diamonds and Sapphires. They never officially made this combination, so you will likely never see another -- I had a custom dial made for it with matched vs1 diamonds color d and sapphires on MOP. I bought this 3 years ago and just had it cleaned and lightly polished and it looks like new, no swirls or blemishes, sapphire is perfect.

This watch has these specifics: Rolex model 16710LN, 40mm case, Custom MOP dial with diamonds and sapphires at the points, All Black Bezel, Quick-Set, 24hr Hand, Additional Time Zones, 100m depth rating, and an automatic self winding movement

I had a professional market appraisal done and it came in at $4800, the insurance appraisal is closer to $6000. I am looking to buy a new watch and would like to give someone on the board a great deal. I am asking $3700 plus whatever fees get added on for example overnight shipping, paypal, etc...

I can provide business and professional references as well as the appraisers contact information. You can contact me directly at jantokol@gmail.com or 518-445-5021 on my mobile. I am happy to send you high res photos and the full appraisal report. I will also give my home address and phone number to interested parties. And, I will pay a $100 referral to anyone who finds me a buyer.

I can't let it go for less than $3600 net. This is a watch that you can wear for a few years swap a basic black dial in and sell the two pieces separately for a profit. This would make a great Rolex for someone who only has one watch because you can wear it in a suit and tie or with jeans and look like a gentleman of taste and sophistication without being over the top.

Regards,
John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rolex2.jpg (43.3 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg Rolex3.jpg (35.2 KB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg 3433rpt1-001ebay - Copy.jpg (198.1 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg 3433rpt1-010.jpg (125.3 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg RolexA.jpg (40.1 KB, 240 views)
JPA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
16710 , gmt , master , mop , rolex