The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 August 2020, 07:12 AM   #1
Dirty John
"TRF" Member

Icon20 FS:OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300m 42mm Black Dial & 18ct Sedna Gold 210.22.42.20.01.002

BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN: Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 42mm Black Dial & 18ct Sedna Gold 210.22.42.20.01.002

INCLUDED: full kit..original boxes, case booklet and 3 red cards, Manufacturer's warranty dated 5/2020, from AD

PRICE: $5200 + shipping & insurance, Paypal

This is a beautiful, very hard to find watch right now. This is ready to ship right now. It's also from an AD and not some grey market dealer. No low ball offers this is not a fire sale. All pics original and of actual watch. Serial number blacked out. I have references on here, another watch website and 3500+ reviews on Ebay. Thanks for looking! -- Steve

Old 17 August 2020, 02:46 AM   #2
Dirty John
"TRF" Member

Icon20

Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.

This 42 mm model is crafted from stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold, and includes a black ceramic bezel with a Ceragold™ diving scale. The dial is also polished black ceramic and features laser-engraved waves and a date window at 6 o’clock.

The skeleton hands and raised indexes are 18K Sedna™ gold and are filled with white Super-LumiNova, while the helium escape valve has been given a conical design.

The watch is presented on a black rubber strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8800, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback. Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.

FEATURES:

Model: Seamaster Diver 300M
Reference: 210.22.42.20.01.002
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date, unidirectional bezel
Material: Stainless steel with Sedna gold bezel
Dimensions: 42mm diameter; 13.5mm thickness
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Caseback: Stainless steel with sapphire crystal
Dial: Black with laser engraved wave motif
Lume: Super-LumiNova
Caliber: Automatic caliber 8800
Power reserve: 55 hours
Water resistance: 300 meters
Bracelet/strap: Black rubber strap
Lug width: 20mm
Manufactured: Switzerland

Reviews:

https://shop.hodinkee.com/products/o...30959287337035

https://www.fratellowatches.com/best...eamaster-300m/
Old 17 August 2020, 03:05 AM   #3
Dirty John
"TRF" Member

Ask yourself before purchasing another watch:

Is it worth it to buy a watch that is two, three or four times more expensive than this beautiful, mechanically superior and versatile Omega Seamaster?

What could you be doing with the thousands you would save by purchasing this watch instead of what the watch market, manufacturers and collectors have you believing you should pay for their highly expensive watches?

I get it. There are a lot of wealthy watch enthusiasts who can afford to have as many AP, PP, Rolex, etc watches they desire. I'm not speaking to them because if I had their funds, I would probably do the same and more power to them.

However, if you had to buy one or two watches in this price range, this new Omega Seamaster would have to be at the top of your list for style, performance and history.

Have a great day, gentlemen, and happy watch hunting!
Old 17 August 2020, 03:25 AM   #4
Dirty John
"TRF" Member

I'm not trying to tug at anyone's heart strings here but I want to give you a reason why I would sell this watch if I think so highly of it. Last month I spent 10 days in the hospital because I was erroneously prescribed some medications for a herniated disk in my neck. It's not that I became dependent on them, it's because they were damaging my kidneys. My doctor saw my blood work but didn't act on the results he was seeing.

The kidney problems caused fluid to build up in my lungs and affect the right ventricle of my heart. Kind of long story short: after my stay at the hospital, despite having excellent health insurance, I have significantly high expenses in hospital bills and medications which has put me in this position to have to sell a watch that I just purchased (but have not worn) a few months ago.
Dirty John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 August 2020, 07:52 AM   #5
Dirty John
"TRF" Member

bump
Old 20 August 2020, 02:02 AM   #6
Dirty John
"TRF" Member

SOLD

Thank you TRF and buyer!