The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 11 June 2022, 10:25 AM   #1
Tim Plains
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126610LN
12 series Sub bracelet parts (Canada), Rubber B

Hey TRF,

I would like to buy spare spring bars and link screws but can't get them. I did search and found a few "OEM only, go to your AD" posts but that doesn't seem to be the case in Canada. I asked my AD a few weeks ago and they said they are unable to order spare parts. Me not believing them, I called Rolex Canada directly and got the same answer, they don't sell them.

I suppose I could try a few US ADs near Buffalo. If they also shoot me down, or won't take orders over the phone, are there any good alternatives, and which sizes?

Rubber B.

I received this band today. I was all set on Everest but then found an article/review/blog comparing the two and Rubber B seemed to be the better choice for me. I had/liked an Omega OEM rubber strap, the article stated Rubber B is more similar to Omega than Everest is in terms of feel and sheen, and that sealed the deal.

The 12 o'clock side was a real pain to fasten, even with Bergeon tweezers, although I won that struggle. It wasn't love at first site, Rolex's bracelet is way better, but it's quickly growing on me.

Out of curiosity, my Sub has "STAINLESS STEEL" stamped on the the case hidden by the bracelet. What do PM models have there?

Tim Plains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2022, 10:46 AM   #2
stylinleems
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

I have been able to purchase spare spring bars and screws from my AD although, these were for the 11 series submariner.

I am not sure of the part numbers for the 12 series submariner but if you can obtain the part numbers for the screws and spring bars, I can ask my AD and see what they say.
Old 12 June 2022, 01:24 AM   #3
Tim Plains
"TRF" Member

Appreciated. I will try Rolex Canada again on Monday.
Old 12 June 2022, 02:32 AM   #4
brandrea
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: es make me smile
Interesting. I would’ve thought RSC supply if you said something like “I broke a spring bar while cleaning my watch and wondered if I could purchase another”. Same for screws, except from sizing.
brandrea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14 June 2022, 05:11 AM   #5
Tim Plains
"TRF" Member

I called again, and yes, they will provide replacements if you lose/break something (if they have stock) but won't sell spares. I said "basically, I need to make an appointment, take the bracelet off, and tell you I lost a spring bar?" she said yes. lol

Kind of sucks they won't sell or mail spares because getting to their location is a pain. Guess I was expecting the same service Omega gives. Oh well.